Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question confused with when to dtd

Okay, so this is my first time swaying using diet/pH. I have known about the shettles method and with both of our girls, we used that method and attempted for boys. I used opk's with both, had good ewcm, and dtd once very close to ovulation.
    I have been reading about this 0+12 method and I think that is how we got our girls...so when should we dtd for a boy????

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing does not seem to work very well at all so I hope that you're able to look at some other things that might sway (like diet, supps, and increasing sperm count among other things).

For timing, you want to DTD either the day before O or on O day. Then, it's largely luck. If timing sways, it's not by much.

It is very very tough to get pg with an O+12. It is much more likely that you did indeed BD right at O and either you just had bad luck or your diet/physical condition was just more girl friendly the months you conceived.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us boy swayers try to dtd between 12-18 hours after 1st +opk. Come join us on the blue crew thread! I think it's called "June Blue please" or something like that.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 3dpo and here is what we did:

My average day of ovulation is day 14, give or take a few days. I just prayed hard that I would O on 14 or as close to so dh released (not in me!) on cd 9 and we made him wait until my opk went +. Praying for 4 days abstainance which is meant to be best (2-4 days). My opk went dark on cd 13 and that night we dtd! We used pre seed and a touch of baking soda.
    fertility friend picked up I ovulated cd 13 - thankyou God!!!

HTH
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au