Thread: overkill?

Coccinelle33

overkill?

im thinking about using spermicide on all my avoiding days to kill/ lower sperm count and then 2-3 days before ovulation make my attempt and use a TINY bit of it either before or after along with aci jel from right after af until the attempt days and lime 30 min before, 5 min after, and then a few times use all of those thing until after ovulation.... would that be overkill you think or ok?

oh and sylk lol just for dtd

hope that all made sense to someone? it's getting late

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It just sounds like you are hoping for a birth control failure! Obviously, people get pregnant that way but you just have to know that you are definitely making it more challenging! I understand the thought process but you can definitely try and if it's a BFN, you might have to scale back a bit.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Coccinelle33
    im just so worried because we were told a few years ago that dh has a high sperm count.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry somehow I had read this and then did not answer.

Remember how I DTD with a spermicide suppository and had EWCM when I woke up the next morning (prob. a 1-2 day cut off)? I just got BFN from that. So it is def. possible that the spermicide will kill off EVERYTHING, esp. when coupled with Acijel and douching.

I actually think your attempt looks pretty good, but I don't think I would continue to use stuff until after ovulation UNLESS you're continuing to DTD. You have to leave SOME sperm alive in order to fertilize the egg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Coccinelle33
    no im going to be trying to aim for a 2-3 day cut off and then no have any sex again until i know i ovulated. im to scared to do 0+12. i would mess up and end up doing it on ovulation and that not what i want. i normally get 2 days of positive opk's and on the third day ovulate so would i be wanting to have sex on the day before the + opk and the first day only? does that sound right?

and no i have no plan on using anything after i ovulate. maybe some aci jel?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MD, let me look up some info and do a cut-off essay!

Once you ovulate, the sperm are long gone in pursuit of the egg anyway. I wouldn't bother.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Coccinelle33
    thanks