Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PEARL PINK SWAY=TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY STRONG GIRL SWAY!

Name – PEARL
    Gender Conceived – unknown TWINS (hoping for two girls)
    Gender trying for - Girl
    Age – 31
    DH Age – 33
    Older Children – 2 Boys (7 & 5)
    Months trying to conceive – 1

CHARTING TEMPS – Charted for 3 months, i had short luteal phase (8-10 days), also low progesterone before pg. I used clear blue ovulation tests to help pinpoint O. I had ovulation late in my cycle (16-20 CD) When i got pg it way CD 16-17.

DIET – Strong LE diet for 3 month (i cheated few times) I change my diet dramatically, and started around 3 months prior to first attempt. Cut out all meat, caffeine, alcohol, protein intake, salt was very low, cut out a lot of fruits and veggies (no tomatoes, potatoes, apples, etc). I hate milk and cheese. So very low on diary, except sour cream for salad (romaine hearts leaves, cucumbers, sour cream, light salt).
    No breakfast for 3 month, sometimes couple crackers at 10am, diet snapple 1-2 bottles.
    Lunch was few strawberries, crackers with 2-3 bottles of diet snapple. And dinner my salad with few crackers and diet snapple again. So it was hell, very low calories intake for my active schedule, i have a childcare.
    I drank a lot of Diet snapple (5-8 a day) Costco had a very nice flavors. I lost around 20 pounds over 3 month.
    DH drank a lot of diet redbulls, diet energy drinks, beer 3-5 bottles a week, tequila shots few days before conception cause it was his birthday. Also, he has low testosterone (no meds for him for 6weeks)prior to conception.

EXERCISE – None for me, lots of walking and running prior 3 month. Nothing for DH, but wears tight boxers

SUPPLEMENTS / MINERALS/ MEDS – I had a very short Luteal Phase, so was taking B6 & Saw Palmetto for two weeks to lengthen. Also took low-dose aspirin, folic acid (1600 mg), claritin for seasonal allergies, and Clomid 50mg for one cycle to adjust my short luteal phase. DH – nothing.

TIMING – We conceived on the "girl peak" months of March-May (March for us). It was a new moon in female sign (taurus) when i ovulated. DH and I had dtd for 8 days prior to conception and two days after Ovulation.(lay down for 5-10 min after intercourse and then get up and wipe away excess semen). No jellies for me, Clomid helped to reduce EWCM.(it was dry)
    The attemp: BD me on top and no orgasm.

IONS – I had air ioniser next to my bed on my side, and DH side has humidifier working every day.

OTHER – I was a smoker for 2 years ( 3-5 cig. a day) prior to conception. The only thing that i could not control was my stress level i had problems at work and my grandma died on a day of my ovulation). Last thing, i put a pink dress under my bed, wooden spoon under my mattress and prayed for a daughter!!!!!!!!

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP, SPECIALLY ATOMIC- YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPING TO SEE TWO LITTLE GIRLS ON MY U/S
    Last edited by pearl; May 17th, 2012 at 03:26 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG your sway is fab!!! Sounds kind of like mine in terms of diet!! I thank Atomic for clarifying and making it SOOO easy to figure out what to eat! I even posted her Props on IG.....Sooo happy that you got twins naturallly and hoping God sees that you get your twin girls!!!! God Bless!!!!
    TTC in 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, Happymedium for warm wishes!!! I am praying every day for healthy girls I know deep in my heart that i tried everything from LE diet to wooden spoon under my mattress!!! Wishing you to get a girl of your dreams too!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by pearl; May 17th, 2012 at 03:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats1.gif
    And, may you have two sweet PINK beans in there!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 17th, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds great, congratulations again!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great sway! Congrats on your BFP! And twins too, how exciting!!!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds great hope you get your little girls

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! So exciting!! Fx for pink beans!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending all my BLUE DUST to moms who really want baby boy..................................specially to Dloui128!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! I hope your twins are girls!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast