Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Options for the post baby belly

I don't want to have a tummy tuck. I dont need that. I do have a little skin though and some fat left on my mid section. Not a ton but enough where I will not wear a two piece.

Is there any procedure besides that which actually works that doesn't have a big recovery time or risk of death!?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I should add that I work out 3 days a week hard core so that ain't cutting it!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe liposuction? I had a girlfriend do this and was pretty happy with it. She was really sore afterward for a few weeks.

5 failed MS IUI/IVF cycles

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a good question....my belly skin is way stretched out since I get a very large baby bump. I can do a zillion crunches a day, and have awesome abs, but still have the skin. I fear a tuck is the only way to go....but interested to see any other responses.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wear a size 2 but when I sit, I have a beer belly. It looks like a toddler's budha belly. It's gross. I guess I am just wondering if all the exercise in the world can really ever make it where I can wear a two piece again or if that ship has sailed! Maybe I can just walk backwards! I look good still from the back!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I wear a size 2 but when I sit, I have a beer belly.
    LOL, I had the same problem for a while. I find that after really not being pregnant for a while, most of it went a way. That exercise really did help after a while. But I still have a little skin. I think a little lipo would help with fat, but not skin . . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't wear a 2 piece either. From what have been told, belly fat has more to do with diet rather then exercising. My fellow crossfitters swear eating "paleo" will help with my post baby belly. I am just not willing to give up coffee, the few grains I do eat, and wine.
    Maybe a little lipo would do the trick.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had friends that did both lipo and the tuck...and I like the tuck results better. It's the wrinkly skin that hangs when I am bent over in any way....you know how horrible it is to bend over and look down- post bf boobs that look like cake icing sacks and the belly skin! Well, I'm generally disgruntled by my body as I've hulked on a few pounds since swaying blue. I will likely never be able to afford the tuck anyway, so I guess I'll just be going with all of the fancy skin-firming creams I can find!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, in the same boat here totally! Even when I was super thin. I almost felt like it looked better when I had a little extra to fill it out!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you try Tracy Anderson workout on dvd - she swears to get rid of that extra skin- not sure if it works but have heard good reports but you have to do routine 4/5 times a week and its the' post pregnancy workout dvd' not the others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast