Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BOARD HOG SORRY - ALWAYS HUNGRY !!!

My god im like a human dustbin the last 2 weeks !!! Tonight I had dinner at 5.30 ( a massive portion of pasta - think 5 times LE diet size, plus garlic bread, plus salad, followed by 2 greek yoghurts with coconut and then by 6.30 i was starving againa nd had 2 pieces of toast and can already feel a rumble again - Im going to be the size of a house soon !!!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was like that with my son and he ended up the smallest of all my babies and i gained the least......no idea how lol
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, mom23boys just had to comment...I love the name of this thread, haha!

As far as what you wrote, I'd enjoy it while you can...do you often get MS or an off, yucky feeling? I always indulge right after a BFP because I know soon I'll be feeling "off" and food won't taste as well for a while, so I indulge while I can!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is how pregnancy started for me! It slowed down after a couple weeks I packed on the pounds fast in those weeks but now I'm levelling out cause I'm back to eating normal haahah!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum23, I know how you feel. Im the same way..I eat so much but Im still so hungry all the time. in fact, Im sort of jealeous that other girls annouce they have MS and I wonder why I don't have any MS. another reason why it makes me think i'm carrying a boy lol. I was like this w/ my boys. ate like crazy, until 4wks after a BFP when MS started. like NearlyDone said. I too gained the most weight w/ DS 1, but he weight less than DS 2.
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ive never had ms in the being sick form - ive always felt nausea but i just eat through it - eating toast,pasta, potatoes always makes me feel better - im not one of these that can miss food even when feeling sick - even with bugs i try to eat knowing i shouldnt - i hate the hungry feeling !! ha ha
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am scarfing up everything too but that is pretty normal for me too and I was starving on the LE diet even though I ate lots more than other moms that shared what they were eating lol. I don't usually get real ms either just a nausus feeling,last prego I actually threw up 2x so made me think it might be a girl lol(even though I didn't throw up w/ my girl either, the pregos were exactly the same, go figure). don't think what we gain or don't gain has anything to do w/ babys weight though. some women have gained lots and had tiny babes. I gain a healthy amount and my boys have been 10+ lbs soo just try to eat lots of good healthy food. I'm going crazy waiting for my avocados to ripen, hurry up already
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I was terrible with my third lol I ate so much it was disgusting lol

Not as bad as my first son my cravings started before my missed period even tho I didn't find out till I was almost 5 months I all of a sudden had a disgusting craving for vinager I carried a water bottle full of vinager everyday don't know how I didn't clu into that lol maybe cause I was 16 and Stupid lol
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also very hungry all the time. I'm snacking a lot, but trying to eat healthy food. Haven't gained any weight yet, which I am very pleased about as I putting in a big effort to keep my weight low as I had gestational diabetes last time around and it wasn't fun pricking my finger 4 times per day. I'm trying to avoid that this time around. I'm about 18kgs lighter then last time around so hope that my lower start weight will help, but need to watch what I eat still and trying to get some light exercise (unlocks glucose so the body can use it and not store it) in too, but I seem to be so tired in the early morning and late at night when it's cool enough to exercise here (I live in a hot climate).
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me, too! I am always hungry. And if I don't eat, I start to feel queasy. I am trying to eat healthy things like yogurt, fruit, and avocados, but I am craving burgers, fries, anything greasy!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013