Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BF?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BF?

So I have been testing everyday since 8 DPO and I have been getting very clear BFN with FRER. I did another FRER this morning and got the result in the first picture. I then received the internet ones that I ordered in the mail today and so I tested on FMU and on this afternoon and got the second picture results. Does anyone else see lines? I am going crazy? Do the internet "cheap" tests look a little darker than the FRER? Any input would be appreciated!!

FRER 11DPO.jpg

11DPOinternet.jpg
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep i see faint lines on all of them, definatly a touch darker on the cheapies. Congrats your pregnant

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Faint.. but still a line is a line!

Congrats15.gif

YAY Wanting Pink, for your BFP!
    Happy & Healthy 9 Months!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Yep i see faint lines on all of them, definatly a touch darker on the cheapies. Congrats your pregnant
    Thanks Cinss and Butterfly Spirit. I am just freaking out a little bit. I was planing on swaying in a couple of months and now it looks like I might be pregnant. Well, everything happens for a reason. Doubtful this will be a girl since I was putting on a few lbs with the holidays! I am just a little mad at myself but hard to be too mad when a baby is on the way
    Last edited by WantingPink; December 11th, 2012 at 06:10 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's as dark as my bfp lines ever get since I test so early and those are enough for me! Congrats!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheapie is really obvious. Couldn't se on the first pic until I zoomed on and yes it's there. A line is a line. Big congrats. How many dpo are you ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Def see the lines on the Internet ones! My cheapies also showed up darker and first. My beta was only 17 and the night before I got a positive on a cheapie .. so they are pretty sensitive!
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone!! I would like to see a darker line... maybe one that other than women who are ttc can see . I am pretty sure if I showed this to my DH he would think I have completely lost it

So I tested with FRER on FMU everyday since 8 dpo. Got clear BFN except for this morning which is 11 dpo when I got BF?. I was due to get the cheap tests in the afternoon in the mail so I saved FMU and tested it with the internet/cheap tests and was surprised to see that it was dark. I also tested with an AccuClear that had expired about 5 years ago and it tested negative however, when I looked at it several hours later it was also very faint positive. I know I am

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am poas too. My first positive I think was also day 11 (and a maybe which was day 10 but I was lazy and peed on it so didn't know if it counted lol)
    Mine got darker throughout day 11-12. Just keep testing w cheapies lol
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *addicted to poas that is lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast