Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What can I put on my pasta?

I'm going to try to follow the eating the carb based low fat diet for ttc a girl. I don't mind the pasta & rice but I need to put something on it. On my rice I put cinnamon & sugar (aspartame) but on the pasta I need something else. I have no-salt garlic & herb stuff but is there any types of sauces I could do?

Also, I LOVE peanut butter. But that's nuts/fats so I'm going to do my best to steer clear of it. At any point in time would eating peanut butter be ok?
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try a yogurt sauce.... about 3 tbsp of Greek Yogurt, 1 tbsp low-fat milk or water, some herbs for favor, and a few veggies. Limit Garlic or don't use, I think it is for a boy sway. Warm it up in a small pan on very low heat and put on top of pasta.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could use a bit of parmesan cheese to give it some flavor...Not too much though to keep your sodium levels down.

Regarding peanut butter, you could look into this stuff called PB2 (http://www.bellplantation.com/). They remove 85% of the fat cals w/out chemicals. I'm sure it's not the healthiest stuff but you're probably safe to use it when you're reaaaally needing PB. I've bought it before and the choc flavor is the best but not so good for our sway. It's a bit pricey but it definitely satisfies a PB urge. Hope this helps... GL w/your sway!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The FG diet allows onion soup without salt and caramel sauce. Peanut butter is a no-no. Too much salt.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use a dab of no salt butter a little parm, but i track my sodium levels on fitday and I just barely meet the 700mg salt even with the parm
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Coccinelle33
    i have been using 2 tsp of cottage cheese, a little parm cheese, sometimes mrs. dash table blend or spicy and i make a yogurt sauce sometimes which is half a green pepper sliced thin and 1/2 cut fat free plan yogurt. the cinn and sugar on rice is a good idea. since i like mine creamy im going to add plan yogurt.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    they are some good ideas i have also been strugling with what to put on it ive got a bit bored of plain rice and pasta x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just FYI, I have been reading the French Gender Diet forbids all cheese on the girl diet. Parmasean is really high in Sodium so please make sure you use low sodium.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same thing with cottage cheese. Low sodium of course.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made a pasta dish with low sodium low fat evaporated milk, green beans chicken (small amount) and homemade Mrs dash (the spicy one). That was good.

??? ??? What are my twins?

Predicted at 13wk6day scan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast