Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnant friends

I have 2 friends who are pregnant right now.

Friend #1 - has one DD. Looks like she could put on 10-20lbs and it would be beneficial to her since she looks like a stick. I don't think she eats much at all.

Friend #2 - has 2 DS's. She's a decent amount overweight and eats a lot of high fat foods, fast foods, lots of pop, etc.

I'm interested in seeing what genders these two have with their current pregnancies.
    5 Beautiful Boys! ages 1-11

4 early losses
    8/2011
    11/2011
    12/2013
    5/2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I'm in!
    I have 5 pg friends and 1 pg SIL lol! ( yes, everybody is pg but me )

#1 - she has 2 boys, she *believes* this one is a boy too ( I bet she's right ) She is thin, oily skin, acne in the past, coffee addict ( w/milk, no sugar) and she smokes

# 2 - she is my age 38, 1 dd and this one is a girl too. Also thin, drinks lots of Coke and stress over everything. IMHO, Coke gave no chance for this one to be a boy ( they weren't swaying or anything)

# 3 - also my age ( we were in the same class) has twin boys, expecting another boy. She is overweight, but not too much, more chubby, always snacking, always laughing, very optimistic and pleasant person. She drinks coffee on daily basis, and smokes.

# 4 - ( our best man's wife) expecting 1st baby in June, it's a boy. She is well nourished , lots of hair everywhere( lol!) had ( or still has?) PCOS. This was IVF baby, no PGD of course.

# 5 - stick thin, I mean she really has to start eating, 2DDs, expecting baby in June, they don't want the gender, but everybody are guessing another girl ( OWT mostly, shape of the belly etc) They are pretty much desperate for a boy. My guess is a girl too, mostly because of my great swaying knowledge

# SIL - expecting boy # 2. She is young, well nourished, balanced diet, nescaffee w/milk and sugar 2 times a day. For this baby I know details: ! shot after rather long abstinance ( more then 2 weeks), 3-4 days cut-off, boy biorhytm, Full Moon, male sign, Chinese: boy. They were hoping for a girl, weren't swaying.

So maybe I should start smoking
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 pg friends atm

I have a friend who is 41 overweight, has a boy and girl and is pg with another girl.

Another friend who is 34 years old also overweight, has one girl and is also pg with another girl.

The other friend that is pg is slightly overweight, 36 years old and is pg with a boy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Oh, I'm in!
    I have 5 pg friends and 1 pg SIL lol! ( yes, everybody is pg but me )

#1 - she has 2 boys, she *believes* this one is a boy too ( I bet she's right ) She is thin, oily skin, acne in the past, coffee addict ( w/milk, no sugar) and she smokes

# 2 - she is my age 38, 1 dd and this one is a girl too. Also thin, drinks lots of Coke and stress over everything. IMHO, Coke gave no chance for this one to be a boy ( they weren't swaying or anything)

# 3 - also my age ( we were in the same class) has twin boys, expecting another boy. She is overweight, but not too much, more chubby, always snacking, always laughing, very optimistic and pleasant person. She drinks coffee on daily basis, and smokes.

# 4 - ( our best man's wife) expecting 1st baby in June, it's a boy. She is well nourished , lots of hair everywhere( lol!) had ( or still has?) PCOS. This was IVF baby, no PGD of course.

# 5 - stick thin, I mean she really has to start eating, 2DDs, expecting baby in June, they don't want the gender, but everybody are guessing another girl ( OWT mostly, shape of the belly etc) They are pretty much desperate for a boy. My guess is a girl too, mostly because of my great swaying knowledge

# SIL - expecting boy # 2. She is young, well nourished, balanced diet, nescaffee w/milk and sugar 2 times a day. For this baby I know details: ! shot after rather long abstinance ( more then 2 weeks), 3-4 days cut-off, boy biorhytm, Full Moon, male sign, Chinese: boy. They were hoping for a girl, weren't swaying.

So maybe I should start smoking
    I know you're kidding but DON'T start smoking! That's one thing that has been proven to make more girls than boys (even though boys are still born to smokers!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 1 pregnant friend and 1 that just recently gave birth to a little boy.

I really thought that the one that just had a boy, would actually have a girl. She went on a very restrictive diet, lost weight(no exercise-just diet). I would guess her Ph went up so that might be the reason she got her boy....

With my close friend(pg) she has 1 girl. Due in the Fall with what I think is a boy. She gained some weight, has been very stressed these past few months(right before TTC), did the deed on O day and a few days before-that's it. I just have a feeling it's BLUE We'll see
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There were 6 of us pregnant at work when I was preg with my last son, 1 being my best friend, got the girl she wanted SOMEHOW!....she is overweight (over 200), she loves casserole type foods, not big on sweets and mostly drank sweet tea, BUT she got yeast infections every time the wind blew!! Im thinking that played some part with her pH, and her DH mostly consumes sweets and coke! I know she didnt pay much attention to timing, just DTD when she knew it was O time! And she was a big yo yo dieter but still mostly eating the normal foods just cutting back and alot of salad.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    two of my neighbors have all girls.... 6 total.

Lady #1 hates garlic (very odd Italian lady), eat mostly tv dinners and high cal/fat dinners, doesn't eat in the morning until noon, but drinks diet soda all day like 12-18 cans and both parents smoke. 4 girls!!!

Lady #2 eats like a bird lots of dairy and vegan meals... both her and hubby are underweight and exercise like they have to loose more. 2 girls!!!

Another neighbor has 6 kids... 5 boys. She was praying for a girl but never tried anything but eating less calories. They eat mostly Kraft Mac and Cheese, cereals, fast food, but I don't know about drinks. 3mths after boy #5 was born hubby got cut saying no more kids... he was to late because she had gotten prego right around that time and guess what it was girl. Maybe she got pregnant within the 2wks after the hubby got cut but they have a girl now. I am upset with this lady she didn't deserve a girl, not jealous pissed at her actions... She treats her boys like crap. The daughter was born on DS5's 1st birthday the party was canceled and the poor lil boy didn't get his cake. On the now shared birthday (DS5 and the girl) only the lil girl got a cake with her name and the boy got a peice of it, not even his own cake. But he did get a few hotwheels and the girl got a load of gifts. DS5 is now 3 and girl is now 2 and still the girl gets the party/cake/gifts and the boy only gets a slice/small toy... The boys come to my house every evening for otterpops and cookies, while mom plays with girl at her house, I have never seen her play with the boys. Sorry way off topic.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by praying4princess View Post
    There were 6 of us pregnant at work when I was preg with my last son, 1 being my best friend, got the girl she wanted SOMEHOW!....she is overweight (over 200), she loves casserole type foods, not big on sweets and mostly drank sweet tea, BUT she got yeast infections every time the wind blew!! Im thinking that played some part with her pH, and her DH mostly consumes sweets and coke! I know she didnt pay much attention to timing, just DTD when she knew it was O time! And she was a big yo yo dieter but still mostly eating the normal foods just cutting back and alot of salad.
    People who get yeast infections tend to have girls.... not sure if it is the infection or the treatment!!!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats what I figured caused her to get lucky, because she is totally not a girl eater!! Shes a meat and potatoes girl, or well I guess a "casserole" girl! Lol Darn lucky yeast infections!!! Ha!! I got them terribly when I had my IUD, and my doctor said I needed to get acid vaginal suppositories....hmm wonder why acid though, if its all the acidity causing the infection?? Never understood that!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My best friend just had her first - a boy. She is overweight and never watches what she eats. She told me that she knew she was ovulating so they dtd that night. Worked like a charm apparently...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast