Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this normal? (re: dietary changes)

So um, it's been like three days on the boy diet and I have massive heartburn, bloating and digestive problems, I feel like I must weight a thousand pounds.

This gets better, right? *hopeful look*

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is how I felt for the 9mths I was preg with my DS1... Did you take a preg test before dieting? You will get used to it but it may help to cut back a little on some foods and then increase to the req amount. I am doing this for the girl diet and it help the body adjust without the shock.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It might be red meat. If you are not used to eat it every day, it can give you serious heartburn, esp if you are A blood type. There was this lady on ig ( she got her boy btw :-) who had bad heartburns and digestive troubles caused by red meat so she switched her diet to alkaline forming foods ( you can find many lists of alkalizing/acidifying food online). Alkalizing food are basically boy-friendly, red meat is slightly acidic but it is supposed to raise your testosterone. I've learned here you can raise testosterone eating nuts

Or maybe you just have to get used to boy friendly foods. I hope that's the case
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't started swaying yet, but as I am getting prepared, I have been stocking up on boy friendly foods, etc. I have been eating more meat, nuts, potatoes, potato chips, etc, and I am feeling fat as a house. I guess it is worth it, right? We can lose weight nursing our baby boys!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I am feeling fat as a house. I guess it is worth it, right? We can lose weight nursing our baby boys!
    I love the way your mind works! Totally agree! LOL!
    I feel fat and heavy although I only gained few kg. I cannot get used to boy friendly foods and I'm still forcing myself to eat them and to eat breakkie. I can't wait to switch back to my girly life style LOL! C'mon BFP!!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyfay311 View Post
    So um, it's been like three days on the boy diet and I have massive heartburn, bloating and digestive problems, I feel like I must weight a thousand pounds.

ARe you doing the baking soda drinks?? Baking soda can cause something called "rebound heartburn" because it is an antacid, so it lowers your stomach acid after you drink it and then your body tries to compensate by upping your stomach acid. Tomatoes are also big heartburn foods.

I have acid reflux and the foods on the girl diet are much worse for me than the boy diet, but everyone is different I guess!

YOu can't take Tums because of the calcium but Zantac, Prevacid, Pepcid all sway blue by reducing acid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyfay311 View Post

I feel as big as a house! I am bloated for sure, but no heartburn. I have gained a couple of pounds since starting this diet, but I feel like I have gained so much more. I'm ready to DTD, get a BFP, so I can eat what I want! This boy diet is definitely not for me... lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    It might be red meat. If you are not used to eat it every day, it can give you serious heartburn, esp if you are A blood type. There was this lady on ig ( she got her boy btw :-) who had bad heartburns and digestive troubles caused by red meat so she switched her diet to alkaline forming foods ( you can find many lists of alkalizing/acidifying food online). Alkalizing food are basically boy-friendly, red meat is slightly acidic but it is supposed to raise your testosterone. I've learned here you can raise testosterone eating nutsOr maybe you just have to get used to boy friendly foods. I hope that's the case
    The thing about the "type A diet" is true... I love red meat and get heartburn so I just eat less. 2-3oz may help and just add extra boy-friendly foods. If you are not used to a food it can mths-years to get used to them.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My blood type is O- so I'm not sure what's going on with that. But I'm drinking at lot of V8 fusion and that still has tomato juice so maybe that's it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Juice can def. cause heartburn - is it better today??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast