Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Left side pains?

Hello! I got my bfp a few days ago It's early days as I'm still only 14-15 dpo so praying it's a sticky one. Anyway the last 3-4 days I've been have mild cramps on the left of my lower tummy. I have heard that girls are more likely to implant on the left. Is this a good sign? Or am I reading too much into something too soon?? Lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no idea if its on owt of anything but i did have really bad cramps (doubled over like massive period pain) just after my bfp lasted a good week or so and only ever on my left hand side - only time i have ever had anything like that when preggers so you never know - good luck
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    no idea if its on owt of anything but i did have really bad cramps (doubled over like massive period pain) just after my bfp lasted a good week or so and only ever on my left hand side - only time i have ever had anything like that when preggers so you never know - good luck
    I had this pain too, on the left hand side. It occured around week 5 for a few days. Fx for a pinky! I don't remember it from previous pgs.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    unless its a clomid thing dream if you conceived on clomid to - only pregnancy i have ever had on clomid to - hopefully its a girl sign though!

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    unless its a clomid thing dream if you conceived on clomid to - only pregnancy i have ever had on clomid to - hopefully its a girl sign though!
    I did wonder that too mrs p! I conceived on my 2nd cycle of clomid and had unbelievable cramps from ov day until 15dpo. The left side pains came a week or so after. I so hope it means pink! How are you keeping anyway? Not too much longer now!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    feels like ages to go still - although am getting happier now she is viable; hopefully. I've had so many weird pains and things this time around its scary!

I had bad o pains to (something i never get) and then cramping pains that started i think about cd11 (just before af and lasted right through bfp and were really bad at bfp i'd presumed it was af with a vengance) and then were on and off for the first couple of weeks. My doc sent me for a scan at 6-7 weeks in case it was ectopic as i'd never had anything like that before - scan told me i'd ovulated from my left to.

Will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you that it means pink, looking forward to your nub shots x

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cramps don't indicate what side implantation is happening on... Cramping is normal tho
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. No clomid here so who knows what it means. Girl sign I hope! xx