Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

the boy diet and gaining weight

if im going to start 2-3 mos in advance before i sway boy...ami going to get FAT!?!?!? i know it says 3-5 pounds, but this is something that scares me. me and carbs dont work well together. i really dont care if i gain that weight, but if i dont get pg 1st attempt and i have to keep going..how much potatoes and carbs can i EAT!?!??!
    im gunna become a hippo.

currently, im trying to lose weight so that ill have some room to gain..hope THAT doesnt effect the sway.

man i feel fat already thinking of all the yummy foods i get to eat to sway boy!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been on the diet since Jan. 1st, I have gained about 10 lbs. I think I'm the only one who can tell.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want to put on much weight it did not worked for me before so why get fat again right? But I don't know how can we put on only 3-5 lbs if we suppose to eat like an elephant?? It's just dose not add up...Anyway I plan to eat often but not much like half banana, 1 tomato, some nuts, some dates so on .I think it's good this way atomic said we have to keep blood sugar even and this way I can do that and don't eat way to much.
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was thinking that too, watching my carb intake (just the bare minimum per meal) and eat frequently. i do plan on lifting weights tho usually cardio works better to maintain weight for me. oh well, guess ill do ANYTHING for a boy!!!
    guess i can handle 10 lbs..;-) i totally cant see me ONLY gaining 3-5lbs either..

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only been on the diet for five weeks or so and I gained 8 lbs. Big difference for me.

That's actually one reason I'm anxious to try this month rather than putting it off for several months, I can't keep this up, I will have to buy all new clothes and be a whale.
    Tiffany

DH June 2005
    DD Oct 2008
    DS May 2012
    Thank you gender dreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am fat =(
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am SO FAT because of the diet I've gained a lot of weight and I deicde to take a break after one more try!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't lose it from DS2 and have added at least a couple pounds since then too. Nice muffin top and back fat. It sucks since I've always been really skinny.

If you're working out you s/b building muscle weight, so that should be great....unfortunately, this in not how I've gained weight.

I've been eating a really big breakfast and I used to pretty much skip breakfast so that has added weight alone. The amount of bacon and summer sausage I've consumed on this diet, my oh my. I just want to go back to eating like normal. I so hope we get a BFP and I can be done w/ the diet. It's not a horrible diet, I just want to eat what I want to eat. Of coarse if we do get BFP's then we kinda have to eat really well and I still won't get to eat what we want to eat. It's funny how even thinking of having children makes us start sacrificing. We all know that doesn't end. AHhhh to be selfish again.

For our Anniversary this year, the In-laws watched the kids for the weekend, and DH and I stayed in bed all weekend and watched t.v.. It was so nice and so short. What a blessing though. OK, I'm way too tired, I'm all over the place w/ this post. I need to go to bed.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This seems like a good link from Lance Armstrong's website about stabelizing blood sugar but it's also to lose weight so might not be that good. I think it's always good to have protein w/ meals too. Oh well here you go and I'll be going to bed now.

"Stabilizing the blood sugar through proper diet can lead to increased energy, weight loss and a sense of control over daily choices. Food should be taken in every 3 to 4 hours to stabilize glucose levels. Concentrate on macronutrients, protein, carbohydrates, and fat. Revolution Health explains that to keep your blood glucose levels near normal, you need to balance your food intake, insulin level and physical activity."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/21...#ixzz1LeEOXeUj
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And all this salt is no good for my fluid retention lol
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast