Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Arh why is everyone having girls?

Found out 5 weeks ago that I'm expecting my 3rd son, admittedly the first few days I found hard but for the past 4 weeks I've been fine. This week so many people who already have a son/sons are having daughters and now I'm back to feeling sad which I don't want to feel, it makes me feel so guilty like I think this little one is second best.

Xx
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

My sensitive autistic aged 7 and my cheeky chappy aged 5

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw Hun, I hear ya! I'm team green but this is probably my fourth boy. Everyone is having girls, getting the elusive boy girl pair. It is so hard I know. With my third son I told everyone we hadn't found out and it seemed to ease the GD a bit. Hugs xxxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't get the pigeon pair obsession, Boy girl pairs are soooooo overrated, it's purely for the mother not the kids. The mother only has to have two kids, one of each, then say she's done. Yet in my entire life I have never met an adult brother-sister combo who were particularly close. I have a brother and I see him at christmas, that's it, we have nothing in common and never had. I see the same thing true for pretty much every family I know. Brothers are close, sisters are close, brother and sister simply coexist till they're adults then see each other when occasions dictate they must.

I think it's so much nicer when siblings are close, I know there's no guarantee because personalities can clash etc but it's so much easier when you're starting off on common ground.

Point being that while I know you really crave a girl an I'm so sorry you didn't hear pink, instead you got the most awesome gift you could give your boys, another brother to grow up with. Xxxxxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that's the thing it's the pressure society puts on you which I think starts GD in the first place. Stupid comments like am I hoping for a girl or I can try again for a girl. Everyone seems to be more obsessed or it than me but then I hate the thought of people thinking to theirselves that I must be sad I only have sons.

Thanks for the replies x x
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not... I am on my 4th and LAST boy. I felt gender depression with my third as my mother's intuition kept telling me girl. This time I prepared myself to hear boy and it really helped. I wasn't meant to have a daughter and I'm ok with that, I know I'm bringing these boys into the world for a reason I might not understand just yet. I planned 4 and not once did I do it to get a specific gender.
    '04 '06 '11 '14
    with a very special babydue August 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMonster View Post
    I don't get the pigeon pair obsession, Boy girl pairs are soooooo overrated, it's purely for the mother not the kids. The mother only has to have two kids, one of each, then say she's done. Yet in my entire life I have never met an adult brother-sister combo who were particularly close. I have a brother and I see him at christmas, that's it, we have nothing in common and never had. I see the same thing true for pretty much every family I know. Brothers are close, sisters are close, brother and sister simply coexist till they're adults then see each other when occasions dictate they must.

I think it's so much nicer when siblings are close, I know there's no guarantee because personalities can clash etc but it's so much easier when you're starting off on common ground.

Point being that while I know you really crave a girl an I'm so sorry you didn't hear pink, instead you got the most awesome gift you could give your boys, another brother to grow up with. Xxxxxx
    I think this is brilliant.

I'm sorry it's tougher now because of circumstances.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im feeling the opposite, everyone around me is having Boys!

You will see just how special he is going to be, my 3rd dd who I desperately wanted to be our boy is so extra special to me now that I wouldn't change her for the world, you will feel the same.
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this little boy as much as I would of it was a girl but just feel that everyone else is disappointment and now because it's a boy he isn't important. I found out at 16 weeks it was a boy and I didn't hear anything from my family on my 20 week scan.

My siste has just found out she's 7 weeks pregnant with non identical twins. Now my little man doesn't get mentioned at all and just the fact that she is having twins which I'm sure will be at least 1 girl. God I sound like a jealous idiot xx

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been through it all...everyone in my family wished for a girl. They weren't surprised at all when I told them it would be another boy though. My husband was smug about us not having daughters, regardless of my feelings. Even at the nt scan the tech said you NEED a girl. I just brush all the comments off now, with 4 boys now I expect them.
    '04 '06 '11 '14
    with a very special babydue August 2017!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by retrolove1 View Post
    I love this little boy as much as I would of it was a girl but just feel that everyone else is disappointment and now because it's a boy he isn't important. I found out at 16 weeks it was a boy and I didn't hear anything from my family on my 20 week scan.

My siste has just found out she's 7 weeks pregnant with non identical twins. Now my little man doesn't get mentioned at all and just the fact that she is having twins which I'm sure will be at least 1 girl. God I sound like a jealous idiot xx
    No you don't sound like a jealous idiot, you sound like a mum to be who just wants everyone to be happy for her regardless of gender xx
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast