Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Timing question

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Timing question

If I am To Bad every 3 days is that the same as every second day - Mon, Wed, Fri, etc? Or is every 3 days like this - Mon, Thurs, Sun, Wed, etc? If I BD every 4 days is it - Mond, Thurs, Sun, etc? Or is it Mon, Fri, Tues, etc? Sorry in advance for all these questions. I think I'm getting the last minute jitters. I'm expecting AF to arrive tomorrow and am feeling nervous about the first attempt. I'm worried I haven't been on the fertility diet long enough, or been on the ubiquinol for long enough, and about another miscarriage. I'm to stay positive but it's not easy for me as I'm a bit of a stresser at the best of times. And for the next 7 days DH has time off work so he's not going to be cycling every day so I'm worried that will not play in our favour. Although, by the time I O he will be back at work and cycling again by then. It's just sooo much pressure when it is down to your last chance ever.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every 2nd day is the same as every other day so 1 day between attempts without BDing.

Every 3 days would have 2 days between attempts without any BDing.

Every 4 days you have 3 days in between.

Do you use Fertility Friend or similar to track cycles? It makes it easy to get an overall view of what you are doing.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Purple. I thought that's what it meant but just wanted to clarify since our first attempt is rapidly approaching. Yes I do use Fertility Friend as well to record everything. Only got one pop at this so think I'm feeling the pressure. Which pattern do you think is best for girl swaying? Is every second day or every other day considered more boy friendly? I think we will do every 3 days as if we go any longer without BD DH won't be happy. Lol! Thanks again.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the best is 1 attempt at OPK+ but some women find OPK's stressful or unreliable so then every 4 days is a good option.

If you only have the one shot then I would aim for the attempt at OPK+.

Every second day is pretty boy friendly. I'm personally avoiding this option at the moment as that is how I got my boys but as I get closer to the last month we plan to ttc we will probably give it a go. We plan to stop trying by July/August this year as we want to move on and concentrate on enjoying life with just our boys if its not meant to be.

5. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks soooo much for your opinion Purple. Are you going to BD every 3 or 4 days? I'm just finding that bit tricky to decide on. When do you plan on starting trying Hun? Yes, well, DH has only agreed to the one shot here, so that's all I've got. If it doesn't work, I'll have no choice but to move on and just enjoy life with the three beautiful children we've already been blessed with. But I do think It will be a bit hard if I don't get a BFP. When you have your heart set on something and you really desperately want it, then it's hard to let that go. I envy ladies who get to start having babies when they are young and I wish I'd been lucky to meet the right man and start younger.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What purple said!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

8. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been trying since Feb last year. I did get pregnant but miscarried, I would have been due this week

I have mostly aimed for an attempt at opk+ but sometimes do e4d or e3d.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple - sorry about your loss hun and being due this week. I'm sure come the 19th March and just the start of March I will be sad again remembering that little baby that could've been. I hope and pray you get a BFP very soon and a healthy pink bundle. Xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I already answered this in another thread so I'll refer you to my reply in one of your other threads.

Sperm take 72 days to form and cycling during that time will sway pink. That cannot be undone in 7 days' time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Thanks soooo much for your opinion Purple. Are you going to BD every 3 or 4 days? I'm just finding that bit tricky to decide on. When do you plan on starting trying Hun? Yes, well, DH has only agreed to the one shot here, so that's all I've got. If it doesn't work, I'll have no choice but to move on and just enjoy life with the three beautiful children we've already been blessed with. But I do think It will be a bit hard if I don't get a BFP. When you have your heart set on something and you really desperately want it, then it's hard to let that go. I envy ladies who get to start having babies when they are young and I wish I'd been lucky to meet the right man and start younger.
    I keep getting confused - you're only doing one unprotected attempt, right???

Then it DOES NOT MATTER if you DTD every 3 days or every 4. That only matters when your attempts are UNPROTECTED.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast