Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trying to find anyone who was around when I swayed for my now 1 year old son... I know he's our last but I'm still getting my typical broody baby fever when my babies get this age-- only I know we're technically "finished". I don't think I'll ever get over wanting more- does anyone else feel that way? I wish I'd kept in touch after baby was born, but my due date group was pretty slow at the time and I just stopped checking in. I really thank GD for helping me get a brother for my oldest. He's over the moon in love and so happy to finally have the brother he wanted when I was having my girls.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post
    Trying to find anyone who was around when I swayed for my now 1 year old son... I know he's our last but I'm still getting my typical broody baby fever when my babies get this age-- only I know we're technically "finished". I don't think I'll ever get over wanting more- does anyone else feel that way? I wish I'd kept in touch after baby was born, but my due date group was pretty slow at the time and I just stopped checking in. I really thank GD for helping me get a brother for my oldest. He's over the moon in love and so happy to finally have the brother he wanted when I was having my girls.

I'm still around, my little guy turned 1 in December. I'm done having babies only because DH got the big V . If it was up to me I would of had at least 1 more. Is your DH open to having anymore babies?

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post

I check in sometimes, not here as often as I used to be.... seems like manyof us get so busy with our babies we lose track of each other on here!

Glad to see you. WHen was your boy born? I know I should remember. My little guy is almost 17 months. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by!

Part of me is the sad at the idea of not having any more babies after this one, but I also have a very full plate with 4 kids, and I'm old now! I don't think we will have any more.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dloui & Hobbs! I remember both of you and glad to hear y'all are doing well! I was swaying when both of y'all were and my ds was born Feb 1 2013 so he's almost 13 months. Time has flown! I am torn bc I feel crazy busy with 4 to the point where I feel like I don't know whether I'm coming or going sometimes and forget stuff for my kids school, etc- yet I miss that snuggly baby stage already. DH would probably freak out if I told him I want more. I don't know. Maybe a couple years down the road. I told dh I didn't want either of us to do anything permanent yet and he did agree to that so I guess there's hope.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still here...going to start trying again in about Nov...still don't have that boy! This will be my last. It is really lonely here now...everyone I know seems to have gone or rarely comes back here! I miss how it used to be...
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey PoP! It's good to see you! How old is your youngest now? I'm trying to remember when everyone had their last LO. It definitely used to be very chatty in here and I was so happy to have others to talk to about the swaying stuff. I had gotten into the IG stuff and thankfully found my way over here after having a m/c with the first bfp I got from the swaying I did from the IG way. It's weird thinking that it was 2 years ago when all that happened. Like the blink of an eye.
    Are you going to start swaying in Nov or make an attempt in Nov? I really deep down think the 15 pounds I gained between the m/c and 2 chemicals I had when ttc was the main reason I had my son. But now I'm still trying to work off all the extra weight. So much harder now I'm getting older- will be 35 this year. Yikes- I guess if I do want more babies it can't be very far down the road!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been swaying since January but will make the first attempt in November. My youngest is almost 8. I TTC for 6 months then gave up…then again at the start of last year for 2 months and took a break. Gonna get me a baby this time though, not giving up till I do!! Feel so much more ready to have a baby now and have a feeling it will happen this time because it feels so right to have one now. I have to hurry up because I am 35 too!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi POP! I hope your sway goes well. Waiting until November will be a long time--you sure you have the patience for that?

I miss it being chatty here too-- but I haven't kept up with people very well. Seems like most of the "old gang" got their babies and moved on... has anyone heard from ELP?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yahmama and Pop, you aren't old. I had Sawyer when I was 39!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PoP, I'll be here to be a cheerleader for you and send lots of sticky blue dust your way!!!
    My mom also had me at 39 but I know my progesterone levels keep going down the older I am. With this last baby I had to start progesterone supps 6 days after ovulation. I had 3 m/c chemicals at 5 wks when starting the supps the first day of positive test so Dr had me take it before positive test and bam everything was fine. Not sure I could even get preggo again? It's sad to think about it being the end of no more babies!

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast