Page 105 of 311 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3105
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post
    Hahaha, I love you guys.
    Here's today's post appt scoop. I'm 2 1/2 cm and still 70% effaced, she gave me another stir. An induction would only require pitocin so we scheduled it for Monday but we are all hoping he comes on his own before then.
    My last induction, they gave me that cervadil (a pill up next to the cervix) and that started contractions. I didn't even get the pitocin until the very end to speed things up. So maybe that's all you need! Hopefully he will come before then!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha, I love you guys.
    Here's today's post appt scoop. I'm 2 1/2 cm and still 70% effaced, she gave me another stir. An induction would only require pitocin so we scheduled it for Monday but we are all hoping he comes on his own before then.

Bet he does
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ladies, no Charlie yet. Here's the view this morning.
    Beautiful view!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha, I love you guys.
    Good luck Jen xxxx ALMOST!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Checking on Charlie....?induction are crap and not good for the baby. let's hope he get scared of it and come out before it.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava- I would much rather sit and wait but we are both so damn big lol I'm measuring 42 weeks! My first was born a couple days before her scheduled induction so I'm hoping that happens.

Hobber- actuality all I need is pitocin, my cervix is moving right along I'm just not contracting regularly.
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; February 10th, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen, this is gonna be your weekend isn't it!!!!! Mine have nearly all started at night, as soon as I've laid down to relax for the evening, so go get a cup of hot chocolate ready, curl up and take a few deep breaths and I bet that memorable achy squeeze will begin!!!!!! Do you know whats funny?? When it starts it always reminds me of the music from the Jaws films lol! That quiet dun-dun............dun-dun.......dun-dun..dun-dun, and it gets closer and louder like the shark creeping up on them I sound like a loony now don't I lol, but I bet Jaws pops into your head now as soon as you think you feel that 1st ominous ache, kinda like a 'what was that? did the water move or was it just my imagination??......then again dun-dun!!! I'm completely jealous of you atm but so excited at the same time!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Jen, this is gonna be your weekend isn't it!!!!! Mine have nearly all started at night, as soon as I've laid down to relax for the evening, so go get a cup of hot chocolate ready, curl up and take a few deep breaths and I bet that memorable achy squeeze will begin!!!!!! Do you know whats funny?? When it starts it always reminds me of the music from the Jaws films lol! That quiet dun-dun............dun-dun.......dun-dun..dun-dun, and it gets closer and louder like the shark creeping up on them I sound like a loony now don't I lol, but I bet Jaws pops into your head now as soon as you think you feel that 1st ominous ache, kinda like a 'what was that? did the water move or was it just my imagination??......then again dun-dun!!! I'm completely jealous of you atm but so excited at the same time!!!!
    Elp: That is soooo funny and true. I am sure I will now be thinking of Jaws....I hope that fits in with my Bradley Method....LOL!!!

Jen: Glad you have a plan, because babies never come as planned. I bet he comes before.

I finally posted my sway, I am sure I will think of something else to write, you know when the kids aren't circling around me. I did write everything down, but you know you start remembering new things....like while trying to go to sleep.
    thank you GD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elp - funny you say that, Jaws is my favorite movie lol

WP- I got the preregistration call a few minutes ago, here's hoping that scares him out lol

I'm am so hoping this is my weekend!
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; February 10th, 2012 at 12:10 PM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we just need to make him mad and umcomfortable. all my girls came out 30 mins after we "drained their pool" tell charlie the pool party is over with and its time to get out and dry off. if he refuses tell the doctors to break your water.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Page 105 of 311 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast