Page 12 of 311 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    No, I'll wait til birth I know I'm gonna love whoever pops out so its just nice to keep hold of that 'what if!' until I'm given the cutest thing in the world
    Super sweet!! And re: the nubs not being official, I do agree. I remember a blue swayer from IG that got all girl nub guesses, didn't find out at 20 weeks, and gave birth to a boy

Jen I totally did check my urine pH! And I did it again this am and it was 7.5! I'm clinging to it as hope, though it sure isn't scientific I'll take it Fun that yours is high too! If my diet wasn't so awful I'd chalk it up to that but there is no way I'm eating alkaline right now, sadly.

Baby my stomach was really upset about another girl a couple of weeks ago; it's only very recently I feel ok with it ... and who knows, that might change again... darn hormones. I think you're right though, people who truly care about it you will be lifting you up and keeping their FX for a boy. People who aren't so thoughtful will likely make comments that are rotten. It's part of the reason we still haven't told people. Only my very closest friend knows about our pg right now, and she knows how badly I want a boy... she has 2 boys and would love a 3rd and for it to be a girl, so she gets it. She doesn't know I swayed though.

So this is a total pregnancy craving that cracks me up: fried dill pickles dipped in ranch dressing. I love them. I absolutely love them. There's only one place in town and it is getting a LITTLE embarrassing how often I visit

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See B I know it's not my diet either! I'm not eating anything that should raise pH. Oh and your pickle ranch thing blech! We need a sick icon lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to have to hunt down the ph paper aren't I and have a quick dip! Is this the right time to be doing it? Around 9-10 weeks? Guarantee I get the 5

I had a dream last night that I had babies gender written on a curled up piece of copper wire, really small. I unrolled it and it said boy! I hope its true, but most likely wishful thinking I'm actually starting to get quite excited atm, I feel queasy enough to know things are hopefully going the right way, but not ill, so thats a massive relief with the gang.

How's everyones symptoms going??
    Last edited by ELP; August 12th, 2011 at 03:21 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx it is a boy!
    Symptoms hmm, nausea gone, aversions slightly fading and I mean slightly, energy up but my brains are complete mush. Good thing my iPhone has brains enough for both of us lol
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    See B I know it's not my diet either! I'm not eating anything that should raise pH. Oh and your pickle ranch thing blech! We need a sick icon lol
    YES! A green faced nauseated smiley! LOL! pH this am was an 8 ... I'm going to run out of strips soon so am going to just start looking at it weekly. It might mean nothing but it totally fascinates me.

ELP, I don't know if there is a right time to do it! I just like that mine is high, LOL! What a cool dream; I'm sure it is true! Anyhow go get some pH papers and do the super scientific gender test with us :-)

My symptoms are sore bb's lately; they are starting to enlarge too which is always a perk for me! Still lots of CM. Not so much nausea, I actually don't have a huge appetite, but do have serious shakes if I don't eat every 2-3 hours from the blood sugar drop. It's a little weird b/c I can go hours and not feel hungry but then get so shaky and remember I better eat. I hope my appetite returns to normal soon. How're yours ELP?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm mainly food aversions Which my non pregnant self never has any troubles with And not very hungry in the evening! which is a bonus.

Do you want to hear my long term plan??? Well your here now so you'll have to lol!! BUT!! I am lucky to admit that I am usually one of those people that actually finishes a pregnancy lighter than I started Which fellow blue swayers knows weight is a big issue for swaying. So this time, when tummys settled a bit in a few weeks, I'm hoping to encourage this along a bit, only through pure healthy eating and driving less so that when I pop this (lady) out lol, I will be in a real good starting position for a 100% blue sway for that little lad Is anyone else planning any future babies or will these little boys be everybodies grand finale!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll try ph strip tomorrow morning, what time of the day are you taking your prenatal pill because couldnt that change results if taken at night time? My diet has changed from my boy diet, i drink milk eat yoghurt are any of you having dairy?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    I'll try ph strip tomorrow morning, what time of the day are you taking your prenatal pill because couldnt that change results if taken at night time? My diet has changed from my boy diet, i drink milk eat yoghurt are any of you having dairy?
    See I wondered about the prenatals too but I did take those while swaying/ttc, so I don't think that is it for me. It has to be something though, I really don't think it can be a gender predictor, but I do wonder what is causing it.

I still had probably 2-3 servings of dairy a day while TTC (yogurt, milk on cereal, cheese on pasta, etc) but actually haven't had much now as my tummy has just been strange about what it will accept. I had a rueben sandwich the other day and had to take the cheese off. Something about it was feeling weird. Same with a pizza the other day; I could only handle the crust and sauce. I can't wait to get back to being able to just eat and not have to figure out what will be tolerated by the bean.

How're the headaches Babydes?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No headaches for last few days now so that's good. I had very little dairy while trying & that was once in a while i'd use full fat milk in my cereal & that was it but now my diet has changed so i dont know if the ph will accurate for me. Also i'm loving fizzy drinks now & again so that's acidic & i cant see how after having that your ph will be high, i dont know. I think it all depends on what you eat that day but i could be wrong & maybe if you having a boy then the ph remains alkaline.

Are you still taking fish oil? I take it now & again. I'm like you diet wise, cant wait to be normal again. Oh my cousin's girlfriend (she's having a boy) told me her lil bean was on the right side on scan like mine was but i'm not getting too excited because the tech said my uterus was slightly tilted to the right so in fact my bub could have been in the middle like your lil one
    Last edited by babydes56; August 12th, 2011 at 12:40 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys,

I have been thinking recently, and feeling down about my sway for a couple of reasons.

One, is I lost weight! I honestly didn't realize this until after my BFP attempt. I had been eating tons of the boy food, a bag of potato chips, bacon, fat and fat! I don't feel like my clothes were looser, but for some reason, I weighed myself and I had lost 2.5 pounds!

I am normally about 128, and then I was 126 (I am 5'7''). I weighed myself this morning and back to 128- probably because I am eating dairy and tons of sugary sweets now.

So, reading up- obviously losing weight is a bad thing. If I had realized it, I would have tried to tweak it, but obviously for me, it is the sugar and dairy that helps me gain weight. I eat less now than I was eating on the boy diet. I just feel like it might have heavily hurt my sway- since it might have convinced my body that I was losing weight.

Also, I regret not weight training. I had started cycling (very leisurely) and I know that started to tone my butt and legs, so that is good, but regret not using more weights- maybe I would have gained a few pounds back. I am definitely stronger and more toned as a result.

Anyway, that and I noticed that hubby's pH started to increase again after we stopped diet. Probably because of getting more nutrients? He also lost about 15 pounds- about 200- to 175 and 6ft tall.

So, I am just wondering your thoughts... Better to lose a few pounds eating more high protein diet, or eat crap- the same crap I was eating with DD. I do think my hormones are more regulated now than with dd- my ovulation seems stronger and more frequently early (cd13) and great amounts of ewcm, so I must have been doing something right.
    TTC Blue!

Page 12 of 311 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast