Page 151 of 311 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3105
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wash. promise and tink i soo wish i was in your shoes right now. heck 28-30 weeks would be a dream come true right now. thats my goal. 2 weeks away. today i woke up still pregnant, so thats good. i asked to be sewn shut but im too far along and i asked for extra steroids but they said it wouldn't do any good. im just laying in bed trying not to dialte. thank you so much ladies. the prayers/well wishes are a comfort and help me get through the long days.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well girlmom, we are praying for him to stay put for as long as he can! XOXO
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KUP girlmom; I'm praying for you and that little fella! Are you in the hospital now? If not when do you get checked by a doc again?

ELP how's the newest babe doing? Hope all is well

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlmom, do you have incompetent cervix? I had this at 20 weeks with my first son. Doctors expected him to be born within 2 days. I did everything they said and didn't move out of that bed only for quick shower/toilet stops. I lasted 4 months in hospital and then had my son. A few scares along the way, it wasn't a smooth ride but we hung in there. Doctors said we were a miracle to get so far along. I remember trying to get to 27 weeks and then they said that most babies would probably be 100% ok. Its so hard when they say make it another 1 or 2 weeks as even an hour seems like an eternity. Good luck to you, you are still pregnant so that sounds great to me, like you and your little guy will do what I did and have a happy outcome.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keeping everything crossed for you girlmom. My 2nd DD was born at 31 weeks and she was perfectly healthy and only on a ventilator for 36hrs and had to stay for 4 weeks. I hope you can keep him in for a few more weeks into that safe timeframe. I know a lady who was 6cm dilated for a month....so hopefully you will be as lucky!!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am at the hospital and bored out of my mind. i got my phone and dd's ds. (im getting really good at mario!) the food sucks, im about ready to kill for some pizza hut. they don't like to check me much because they don't want to agitate my cervix, so i don't think they will check me again for awhile unless i ask them to or im feeling contractions. i did ask about incompetent cervix but they said its almost impossiable to have that since i had 4 full term healthy babies. 1 loss at 22 weeks due to infection they think and then another healthy full term baby. so far just signs of preterm labor for some unknown reason.

7 more days would make me feel sooo much better. i feel very discouraged. maybe you ladies will be honest with me. what are the odds i go to 36 weeks with a positive fetel fibronectin and being dialted to 3cm and 100% effaced, no mucus plug and slight contractions??? probably not very good huh? doctor want me to go to 28 weeks but again i don't feel very confident about that. but 7 days... i'll try my hardest that will be easier then 2 weeks.
    x5

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you on medication to stop contractions? If you are and you remain in bed without your water breaking and stay at a 3 or maybe get no further than a 5-6 I think you have a good chance!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you so much pop, i hope you are right. im taking meds to stop contractions, unfortunalty they are starting to raise my blood pressure so we have to be careful about how much i have. i had steroids and i had magnesium for awhile. and ibprophin.. did you have any idea this can stop labor? i had no idea, but i could only have it 3 days or it could do something to the amionic fluid they said. im getting a little concerned as my mucus plug fell out yesterday and i have like so cervix left so now im getting worried about infections getting up in there. its just one thing after another and i know i shouldn't worry but i want to be prepared too.
    x5

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for you girlmom. My brother was born at 24 weeks and is now a healthy regular normal 14 year old boy xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ttc5= really!!! serious? omg i can't tell you how wonderful that is to hear. a 24 weeker who is normal and fine and a sweet little boy? i know it won't always be true but i feel better i have made it 4 or 5 days stuck at 3cm. dh reminded me 7 more days will make a world of difference. tomorrow im 26 weeks so i hope he wont have too many health issues if he is born early.
    x5

Page 151 of 311 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast