Page 211 of 311 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3105
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WP, I am so impressed that you are still doing all kinds of crazy chores. You couldn't pay me to vacuum out the furniture, and I am only halfway done! Are you nesting?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone, we are on cloud 9. I just can't get over, my SON is here.

His Birth Story:

Ok, So as you all know Water broke and so on...So here is the update from about 3:00PM, since water had been broken, nothing major had been goin on. SO around 3 contractions were close by not terrible and we decided to go to hospital because I HAD SO MUCH pressure it was making me nervous. We check in, get a room water gushes big time with in about 4 mins of being on birth ball and in my room. After that last gush, The shit hit the fan. I just had so much pressure, it's all I kept saying..."pressure" They checked me I am at 3CM still Wow great...so they say we will check you again around 7, since your water is broken we don't want to risk infection. BAck labor kicks in hardcore...I am laboring with just keith and my god my back is killing me!! I just kept saying "Fire, Fire across my back" 7PM hits finally and I am at 4. I am stunned and really dissapointed as I just remembered Ava's birth and felt like, Here we go again. stalled at 4 with back labor. I got really discouraged and started crying. Keith was SO amazing. Told me we can do this and really helped me through that moment. It was just the 2 of us and it was so special. I am rocking back and fourth, keith is holding me and telling me how amazing I am touching my face, just being so hot! At this point, I just wanted to sit. I needed a break. When I went to sit, I couldn't I felt like I was sitting on his head. I laid on my side and put my leg up and the pressure was insane. I told Keith, I think he is coming. He looked and I was pooping all over the bed! haha so hot. After the poop show, It just progressed so fast...it was about 7:20 I told the nurse, Im ready he is coming...she said we cant check you till 8. I said screw checking me, I AM READY. He is coming now, She went to get doctor. Doctor refused to let me push until i was checked and she was annoyed that I said I was ready 20 mins after last check...um because this is my fault right? Anyway, they make me wait till 7:54 to check me again and I am moaning at this point with all the pressure. Low and behold I am complete. I was honestly Stunned...with Ava took me 2 1/2 hours to get from 9 1/2 to 10! 4-10 in less then an hour! OMG At 8:04 I begin pushing, on my side, gave 3 pretty good pushes head is out...Wrapped my arms around Keith and Gave the biggest push of my life....He was born at 8:13PM . My husband was the most amazing support. Zane was born with just Keith and I in the room. We both cried so hard. Zane laid with me for about 45 mins. I nursed him, we cut the cord. They wiped him down a bit and in came Big Sister to be the first person to hold him. When she saw her brother I just burst out crying. It was the sweetest moment ever. It's actually my profile pic now. I feel so lucky and SO blessed to have 2 beautiful babies and best husband ever. It was a great birth (aside from the 7-8 BS) whatever it is what it is...I am very happy. he is nursing so good and he is SOOO squishy!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww what a ,lovely story!!!!!!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    awwww how wonderful tink, enjoy your baby boy. can't wait to see more pics!
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great birth story Tink! I am so happy for you!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome birth story Tink! Congrats again, Enjoy your little boy xxx
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tink: I am so glad you posted your birth story. Every labor has it's ups and downs and yours has a lot of ups. I love having alone time with hubby while in labor. My oldest DD wants to be there this time and we still have not decided....she is 12.

Hobber: No reason to be impressed, I just have to keep moving or else the house to look like a dump. I have to say though, I felt like I was going to die after cleaning the furniture. I have a "to do" list and I really want things nice and together when this little guy comes, otherwise when I feel up to cleaning again after baby it may be so bad that I can not get it back under control. The children all help with chores, but we have a big house.

We went to the flea market today and walked around in the heat, so DH could get a pig and I am sooo tired. I feel like it should be bed time. We have every weekend planned, so I don't get stir crazy. It just doesn't seem like it is getting so close.
    thank you GD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WP, you got a pig at the flea market? That reminds me of the old nursery rhyme, "To market, to market, to buy a fat pig, home again, home again, jiggity jig."

I know how you feel about the house getting out of control. Mine is always a mess--maybe that is why I am always amazed at the cleaning you are doing--I hate cleaning so much!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL hobbers RE the pig, I was about to say the same too haha!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well memorial day came and went. i was kinda hoping to have a baby since my family was in town visiting and i had help but of course my super cervix has held up... im getting annoyed now. but good news was my baby girl turned 1!! i would like to wish a happy birthday to my baby girl London. 2010 was the year from hell for me. i never thought i could smile again after i lost my 5th daughter but then 2011 brought me Lovie and i haven't stopped smiling yet. i totally get the term "rainbow baby" now. boy or girl it didn't matter she was just what i needed to help heal my heart.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Page 211 of 311 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast