Page 309 of 311 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311 LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3105
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinns... I don't think there's leaking. I have a scan next Wednesday so I'll let you know. Baby is still breech though and giving me a good thumping down low. I'm really looking forward to meeting him. Its so cute how kids like to imitate you. Glad to hear things are going well and you are getting some sleep x

Pearl you sound busy. Sorry to hear of your bad news. Its always terrible when someone close to you passes. My dd1 had hip dysplasia but fortunately she progressed well in a pavlik harness and that was it. She and all my other girls had talapies too and some pretty funky looking ones at that. Dd1 has a turn in her foot now and has orthotics, but that's easily felt with. Speedy recovery to your dd.... and best wishes to you coz its hard.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by minimatron View Post

Pearl you sound busy. Sorry to hear of your bad news. Its always terrible when someone close to you passes. My dd1 had hip dysplasia but fortunately she progressed well in a pavlik harness and that was it. She and all my other girls had talapies too and some pretty funky looking ones at that. Dd1 has a turn in her foot now and has orthotics, but that's easily felt with. Speedy recovery to your dd.... and best wishes to you coz its hard.
    Hi mini, my DD was in the palvik harness too , but she had a shallow hip socket so we were told from the beginning that she would most likely need the op. she was taken out of the harness after 6 weeks and had regular x-rays to assess her progress. Her right hip corrected to the normal ranges but the left was still a few degrees away from normal at her 2 yr check up. That is as long as they give them in Ireland as much older then that and the op becomes a lot more severe. But she is out the other side of it now and has a support brace to wear for 3 weeks which is more for pain relief then anything else. So she should be well back on her feet before the little man arrives.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    Hi mini, my DD was in the palvik harness too , but she had a shallow hip socket so we were told from the beginning that she would most likely need the op. she was taken out of the harness after 6 weeks and had regular x-rays to assess her progress. Her right hip corrected to the normal ranges but the left was still a few degrees away from normal at her 2 yr check up. That is as long as they give them in Ireland as much older then that and the op becomes a lot more severe. But she is out the other side of it now and has a support brace to wear for 3 weeks which is more for pain relief then anything else. So she should be well back on her feet before the little man arrives.
    They do it differently here. Dd1 was in the harness from 6 weeks old until 8 months old. Her coverage was under 25% on one side and marginally better on the other. I hope she's doing okl with it all. They are pretty adaptable though. I found it hard, the struggle of learning how to manage my first child all over again, to wash her, to carry her to comfort her. Then I'd get all nervous each time an ortho appointment would come up and then be in tears walking out after being told to have it on for longer. When dd2 was born and she had mild hip dysplasia and the physio telling me she would need to go straight into a harness, I lost it and they sent the social worker to me lol. Thankfully her scans were more wait and see and she was fine. Dd3 was all clear. I'll be getting this one checked too, particularly because he's remained breech.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all, everything is going great except for my first pregnant cold now. I have the big scan on June 5 although it won't be a big nail biter like it normally is.

Minimatron, I hope all is well for you! I didn't read back too far but take it that your fluid is low. Will be KFX that all is ok.

Cinss and Flava, love the pics!!! Seeing cute baby boys gets me so excited to have this baby. I have already started buying some clothes and I have to say it's such a fun change. My girls are SO excited they can barely stand it.

Pearl, so sorry to hear about your granny....hope your DD is alright as well and you enjoy your early leave! I would love to quit work right now and just take extra good care of myself and do stuff around the house, like get the baby's room together for one. We recently moved and his room is currently a storage room/man cave.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all, everything is going great except for my first pregnant cold now. I have the big scan on June 5 although it won't be a big nail biter like it normally is.

Minimatron, I hope all is well for you! I didn't read back too far but take it that your fluid is low. Will be KFX that all is ok.

Cinss and Flava, love the pics!!! Seeing cute baby boys gets me so excited to have this baby. I have already started buying some clothes and I have to say it's such a fun change. My girls are SO excited they can barely stand it.

Pearl, so sorry to hear about your granny....hope your DD is alright as well and you enjoy your early leave! I would love to quit work right now and just take extra good care of myself and do stuff around the house, like get the baby's room together for one. We recently moved and his room is currently a storage room/man cave.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola pregnancy colds are the worst. I hope you feel better soon. After a very cold spring here the weather has finally started to warm up so I am taking advantage of the heat and the time off work

Mini at least we have less of a chance of going through the DDH again this time since it is far less common in boys then in girls. Your DD was in the harness a long time. It must have been a very stressful time for all of you. My DD stood up herself yesterday 11 days after the surgery with her brace off. We have to take it off for at least an hr a day this week so she can start moving the joint. She was so delighted with herself. She just has 10 more days to wear it, but we can start leaving it off her more and more.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy mums... Are there any tips for nappy changing? I am getting peed on at least once a day and have had poop showers twice... Not fun at 3am! DD never did this i have tried waiting for after feeds, before feeds, while he is asleep and awake but it is like as soon as the nappy comes off he pees and poops.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too funny... Obviously no experience here so I'm watching to Learn.

My baby is breech and with low water it will be apparently hard to turn. Baby will have to have u/s on hips due to my family history of hip dysplasia.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Make that 3 times! DP cut a piece of wood and slid it in at the foot end of the change table to act as a barrier between my clothes and babys bum. Hope this works! Pee problem not really solved with this solution though i still need advice on that one?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cinss lololol you poor thing! DD4 did this the most for us. Pee and poop all the time on us rofl. But it will stop soon when baby is bigger. DS did pee on us sometimes too for a short time. Just for a couple weeks. What we did is open the diaper wait a couple sec then lay in back on him so he can pee in it if he have too. I guess they pee because of the cold after the warm diaper is off.
    Also do not change it in the middle of the night if there is no poop in it or not full with pee! I did that too with all the girls but with this baby we learned if then is just a little pee in it then is better to let him go sleep really .Everyone was a lot happier for sure!
    +1

Page 309 of 311 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311 LastLast