Page 310 of 311 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a shame about both of your little DD's hips Pearl and Mini, I think its so clever how they can pick these things up at birth isn't it! I know that first hip check is awful at the time but it shows how it is worth doing

Pearl you have weeks to go!!! I'm extremely jealous lol, I still ahve bloat rather than bump and I want a proper bump instead of having to say 'Oh thats still leftovers from the last one'whenever anyone comments on how I'm, 'showing'!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cannot wait to meet my little man at this stage. My hospital bags are all packed and i am going into work this week for 4 days and then I am finished up until mid may 14. I hope he doesn't keep me waiting much longer then the 5 weeks I have left and preferably less .
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    I cannot wait to meet my little man at this stage. My hospital bags are all packed and i am going into work this week for 4 days and then I am finished up until mid may 14. I hope he doesn't keep me waiting much longer then the 5 weeks I have left and preferably less .
    Wow pearl cant believe u are 35weeks already that has flown by. Goodluck and i hope he doesnt leave u waiting lol
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll catch up with everyone else tomorrow but I had to throw this out.
    Minimatron - my son was still breach at 35 weeks and we were both measuring full term when I managed to turn him. Check out spinningbabies.com, I used inversions, heat and music to get his stubborn butt to flip. It's worth a try, right?
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that 3pink1blue. I was looking at that site and inversions too. How long did you do it for before he turned?
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mini there were a few breech and posterior bubs in my due date group, all turned on their own before birth so i think yours will too. My bub turned from posterior 8 hours before he popped out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my little dude was breech up until the 30 something week mark, I tried music and some of the things on the spinning babies site and it seemed to work. He was also posterior and was delivered that way, DD2 was also born posterior

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mini- you are only 29 weeks! baby have lot's of time left to turn don't worry!

pearl-36 weeks wow Im waiting for pics already!

and Jen how is the "catch up" going lol? Post some pics how is that big boy?

oh and I like to know about you ELP what is going on?

Not much here baby will be 7 months this week and looks like his first teeth will be out then finally. Im really waiting for him to start moving around in hope that I don't have to hold him so much then. But maybe I mistaken lol
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    mini- you are only 29 weeks! baby have lot's of time left to turn don't worry!

pearl-36 weeks wow Im waiting for pics already!

and Jen how is the "catch up" going lol? Post some pics how is that big boy?

oh and I like to know about you ELP what is going on?

Not much here baby will be 7 months this week and looks like his first teeth will be out then finally. Im really waiting for him to start moving around in hope that I don't have to hold him so much then. But maybe I mistaken lol
    wow 7 months!! time flies
    West is teething and I am hoping that they pop out soon, the poor thing is a drooling mess

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls. I suppose my concern is more that the fluid is so low that the bigger he gets the harder it is for him to turn. I'm awake at 3 am because his feet were stuck in my hip and I couldn't move. Ouch... Better get to sleep....
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Page 310 of 311 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311 LastLast