Page 54 of 311 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is soo exciting 3P, I cant wait to buy stuff, I am going to have a 3D scan at 15 weeks. That is in like 5 weeks!!! I am really excited. I cant believe i am almost 10 weeks!!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia: Yes, post a pic...last time you barely looked pregnant.

3p1b: Do you have a pic of their room?What colors?

Tink: I am thinking about going to my midwife after Christmas when I am 16wks. I already found the hb on our doppler at home....what a relief.

I don't put any stock in cravings as far as gender, but I have had less nausea with my boys' pregnancies. But it is still so hard to consider any of that....I would hate to get my hopes up. The other day I was thinking.....maybe I would rather have a girl....I have no idea what all these hormones are doing to me. I have had a severe craving for crab legs....MMMM.

I am finally getting over this cold!!! Yeah!!! I still have a slight cough, but I can deal with that. This weekend starts the holidays here : 4 of our 6 children have birthdays in November, so this weekend is the BIG party. They all seem to pick yummy cakes for me to make, this years selections are......lemon cheesecake, choc fudge cake, strawberry shortcake, and ice cream cake. I have my work cut out for me to say the least. We did "tell" the children last night and they are all thrilled, but bummed that we are not finding out the sex. Several over the children kept asking, "Are you sure you don't have a baby in there Mom" "You belly looks a little bigger". My body is just too use to being preggo. I would love to be able to hide it from the rest of our family until after Christmas.
    thank you GD

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG WP i didnt realize we were so flippin close!!! I keep having fantasies of hearing "BOY" and it makes me smile soo big. Then I think what if they say girl...I will be happy but not as happy as BOY!

So here is a pic of me and Ava Jean at my cousins wedding...

and here is my 9 week belly shot...I am starting to just look thicker. I dont think i look pregnant just like i put on weight like someone asked me who wanted to get punched..."have you gained weight" assholes.
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tink you look cute; that pic of you and Ava Jean is darling!

Oh I would have been over the moon to hear boy. I still replay my scan in my head; at one point the tech said "there's his hand" and then very quickly said "oh I'm sorry, I really don't know yet what it is!" and my heart just leapt out of my chest at the very mention of "his" ... but of course we all know how that ended. I hope you do get the joy of hearing boy. It's an experience I will never have.

WP I'm glad you're feeling better! Can't believe you have so many Bday's in Nov! We have DH, DD1, and the dog We had the dog party yesterday, LOL.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah begonia thats why i also stop myself from getting too excited, cause this pregnancy i am craving way different foods, but i think its just some sort of cruel joke.

3p1b i also went all natural with my two, not by choice was too late for epi, but this time as soon as i get there i will demand for epi.
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; November 15th, 2011 at 05:35 PM.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww too cute tink!
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg i play it over in my head to & i literally get happy tears like its real, but i just know i will be ok if its another girl, i have to be, i refuse to be like my dad when i was born.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Omg i play it over in my head to & i literally get happy tears like its real, but i just know i will be ok if its another girl, i have to be, i refuse to be like my dad when i was born.
    How do you know your Dad was upset? I have told DH I will never tell the girls that I wanted anything other than 3 girls. DH luckily isn't fussed at all about this being another little girl. He's totally Ok. But I think he's always been a better person than me so it isn't too surprising

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Yeah begonia thats why i also stop myself from getting too excited, cause this pregnancy i am craving way different foods, but i think its just some sort of cruel joke.

3p1b i also went all natural with my two, not by choice was too late for epi, but this time as soon as i get there i will demand for epi.
    Oh this pg played SO MANY cruel jokes on me, CA... every OWT I could try said boy... the needle thing, the placenta thing, urine pH, cravings. I really did think it'd be a boy even though I tried so hard to guard my expectations, I thought it'd be blue, and I think that is part of the reason I've taken it so hard.

I genuinely hope you get your little boy!! Will you find out or wait til birth?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ca how do you know that?

I birthed ava all natural. 30 houra.of back labor, 2.bags of water (they were unaware of since ava was a twin) but when it came time to push.got her out fast! Hoping to have a faster labor this time..

Page 54 of 311 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast