Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP - desperately trying to remain pinktamistic

Hi All,
    I got another bfp this month. Which is three for three. We aren't really excited because of previous mcd but we will see. Both Dec bfp and March bfp ended in mc. My sways were different - heavy dairy, etc. This one I followed the LE - but for some reason I had a nagging feeling before we tried that this might be a boy. And funnily enough I still feel that way. The last one I was so confident it was a girl. And for the first couple of days of wk 4 I had intense morning sickness. I really don't have anything now.

I know I should be happy. I should be hoping this pregnancy sticks. But I am so desperate for a girl. I didn't even realize how intense this need was until this time around.

I obviously need to get through the first trimester, but did anyone feel they were having one sex, and then had another?

The previous losses compound the matter - thinking they could have been girls….. I hope I don't sound incredibly ungrateful. I'm sorry if I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's natural to second guess things AND to be nervous given what has happened to you! The heart wants what the heart wants, you're not ungrateful for hoping this is a girl!

These first weeks will be nerve wrecking, I'm sure! I hope that you can find peace and that this is a sticky, healthy, hopefully pink, bean for you and your family!!

Hang in there honey!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Amelia8 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you XX! You are totally right!! I think I''ll head over and add my sway now!
    Love the ladies on this site!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes lots of us have had the "feeling" and then been blindsided to find those feelings were wrong!

Boys and girls cannot have different symptoms in early pregnancy because the Y chromosome is dormant and not making testosterone. So your level of morning sickness doesn't tell you anything about your loss's gender. I had very little MS with my daughter.

I'm sorry for your losses and sending you all my sticky pink dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Amelia8 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my god Atomic - you are a wealth of knowledge! Seriously, you need to write a book and sell it on Amazon! You would be on the NYT bestseller list for months! I am being 100% serious - I would.

But thank you - you've made me feel a ton better. And things feel different in other ways. This is TMI but in all other pregnancies I have really easy bowel movements - like the best of my life. This pregnancy it is the complete opposite. I am totally constipated. I know it's early, and I just re-read your comment - so best not to analyze anything! Thanks again!!

8. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree and was thinking this today on my run - why not a book atomic?!?! Your write so well!

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yah...both DS2 and DD2 blindsided me. I would have bet money they were the opposite gender!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

11. Thanks Amelia8 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pretty much always wrong on my 'feeling'. My first, swore it was a girl. Boy. Second, same. Third, I was less sure, boy. (I had 2 pregnancies in between here both ending in miscarriage, lost one at 11 weeks, one at 18 weeks, and that one was a girl. I thought there goes my one chance at having a daughter.) Fourth baby, I was so certain it was another boy, I didn't even try to find out, and wound up being shocked by a little girl. Was soooo sick with her, had no morning sickness with my first 3, so when I got super sick again with my 5th, I knew it was a girl. Wrong. I was sick for 33 of the 39 weeks I was pregnant with #6, had new weird stuff like greasy hair, clear skin, and had no idea who was coming. I did have my only baby dream that time, and dreamed boy, which ended up being right.

I wouldn't even really guess this time. Simply looking at odds, I am leaning boy. I would love one more girl if I'm honest, but that doesn't mean I would be disappointed in a boy. The 2 things are separate for me. I can be totally in love with and excited for my baby boys, and at the same time, feel sadness that I may never get to meet another daughter. I am certain I would feel the same way, if my boy girl ratio was flipped the other way, about getting to have one more boy.

It is so hard not to read into every little thing, every difference in pregnancies, I do it way too much, but the fact is, baby is already whoever it is. I honestly don't see anything wrong with the mix of things you are feeling. Here's hoping this bub will stick for you.
    '00, '03-'13 , '06, '09, '11, '13
    Hoping for one last

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Amelia8 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!!! I had 2 miscarriages my third time was the charm

15. Thanks Amelia8 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MS can always creep up later. With me I was very sick with both my boys right out of the gate.. with my DD it took until 8 weeks and it did come and was pretty intense too and I'm always sick pretty much through my whole pregnancy. lol It's so hard to wait. I'm so sorry for your losses and I hope that you get your sticky pink bean!
    congratulationsyay.gif
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

17. Thanks Amelia8 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast