Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysandagirl View Post
    Oh I LOVE this explanation. Only yesterday I had a lady tall me I must just not be able to carry daughters. It really does put the seed of doubt in my mind. Savvas in Cyprus told me the same recently when I asked him if I could not carry daughters. He also said it's just a coincidence. It's nice to be told I'm not abnormal!
    xx
    This is an old post, but to this very day Savvas still tells people this to explain the reason why his clinic has such sh-- results. It's infuriating to add insult to injury and blame his failings on his clients.

I really, really, very strongly suggest not going to Dr. Savvas.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    Thanks! I have watched the Duggar's since they were first on tv and wondered if she would start having girls again after all those boys!
    And she did, too. She had a run of 5 girls after a run of 6 boys. We have 2 in a row and start to think "OMGosh I'm doomed, I can only carry boys or girls!" But that is not how it works and I have seen people both on this site and IRL who have 2-3 of their opposite gender after 6-8 of the other (including my great-grandmother who had 2 boys after 6 girls)

3. Likes aira22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    And she did, too. She had a run of 5 girls after a run of 6 boys. We have 2 in a row and start to think "OMGosh I'm doomed, I can only carry boys or girls!" But that is not how it works and I have seen people both on this site and IRL who have 2-3 of their opposite gender after 6-8 of the other (including my great-grandmother who had 2 boys after 6 girls)
    Sometimes this is the only thing that keeps me sane. That maybe by being pregnant now 10 times (gah) on top of two IVF cycles, maybe we ran through our odds of unhealthy boys lol

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this is an old thread, but there was a family in my hometown who had 12 boys 0 girls. They were actually featured in a pick up truck commercial because all the boys and the Dad (as adults) all drove the same brand of truck. Can't remember if it was Ford or Chevy.

Ironically enough, if I just looked at my own circle, it seems like most of them have "all girls" (as in 3+) or all boys (as in 3+). I know many families with 4 or more all of one sex.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaB View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but there was a family in my hometown who had 12 boys 0 girls. They were actually featured in a pick up truck commercial because all the boys and the Dad (as adults) all drove the same brand of truck. Can't remember if it was Ford or Chevy.

Ironically enough, if I just looked at my own circle, it seems like most of them have "all girls" (as in 3+) or all boys (as in 3+). I know many families with 4 or more all of one sex.
    I love keeping the old threads going - I'd rather have a few threads chock full of info than millions of threads for you guys to weed through!

This is a trend I see repeatedly in all different venues (including areas that have nothing to do with gender swaying.) Families that are one-gender-heavy and then the next generation has lots of the other gender. One of those things I'd definitely study if I had the resources to.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting read and gives me much more confidence knowing this. The amount of people that have said to me 'you probably can't carry boys', and it really plants a seed in your head.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad you found it, KCarina! Let me know if you have any questions!

My great-grandma had SIX girls and then two boys at the end! Everyone can carry both boys and girls!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123