Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for follicles growing Bec!

Cniss, boooo for spotting! Hopefully the health turaround will be the boost you need!

PoP I am sooo hoping this is YOUR month to be preggers!!!

Yesterday I did tell DH about my dream, and I told him how badly I wanted it. I went to bed really late (too late for how early I get up) and then in the middle of the night, my DH was actaully trying to give me some...but I turned him down because I was soooo zonked and worried about getting awake after DTD'ing and then getting even less sleep...now I'm kicking myself for it today, tho I am truly, truly zombie woman today...very sleepy!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw Cinss, sorry this was another bust cycle. I think your health plan is good too....can't hurt, that's for sure. If it helps, tell your DP that smoking is the worst thing for sperm. Lots of studies have shown it makes them abnormal....each time we had a m/c and at the urologist, the FIRST question out of their mouths was asking DH if he smokes. But hey, lots of smokers get women pregnant, but it's better anyway. I have been here, hun, and have tried many new approaches....I think if it weren't for our male factor issues, it would have worked a long time ago!

Skrimpy, glad to have you in the group! I know how crazy it is to be selling when you have kids- keeping the house immaculate at all times, having to vacate at times for showings, etc. Helped me to just keep my eye on the prize (selling), which it sounds like you are doing! I posted for NPB about a buy/sell/trade forum (or maybe just trade/give away, whatever is most legal for the site), so hopefully it can happen. I think it would be great, too! If I don't get pg, I'll have a bunch of cute maternity stuff to give away, but it's mostly size S. I have a mama friend with 7 and still going, and she had 3 girls in a row, so I'm giving her all the stuff my girls outgrow, and I love giving her stuff, knowing she can really use it. I am not inclined to sell stuff on Craigslist or Ebay, I just don't have time for that. And ITA about having some nice maternity stuff, it does help you feel a bit more pulled together and motivated. Honestly, I've only been buying things for the last 2 years that could be maternity and is drapey/stretchy. At least it could go for a while. That's awesome that you can alter stuff to be maternity!

Bec, I think the blue one is the hot Wiggle! Funny story: my oldest used to love them, and when they came to my city for a "concert," I ended up (long story) getting 2 tickets in the front row in the center with my DD1 and the blue Wiggle was STAGE FLIRTING with me, I swear!!!! It was the weirdest thing! And I'm no super looker or anything, I kept looking around wondering WTH and seemed like a lot of dads and such were in the front row also. It was probably because I was singing and dancing along because I'm a huge nerd and it was making my kid laugh, so he thought I was really into to it. This was after the dreams, too, so I thought maybe I was clairvoyant or something to be dreaming about this guy! I thought he must be the wild Wiggle who tried to hook up with the single moms after the show, LOL. Anyway, my DD1's eyeballs were like giant saucers the whole time, I loved it!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Bec, that is awesome about your follies, too! Do you get a trigger, I can't remember?

Aurora, BUMMER, bad timing Mr. DH! You've got to get a raincheck on that for tonight.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    POP, I'm 6dpo today, but you know, I don't really get all worked up about the 2ww anymore. But good grief, one of us has to get picked off the TTC list this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a good note, my DH has been tasked with becoming giant muscle man for the coming ballet season. The artistic director wants him to be super buff as the opening ballet we do, he is the star of and has his shirt off in a few scenes (most notably when he gets violently staked through the heart in the end, always lovely to watch). So, he's been working out A LOT lately, and I'm hoping this lifting weights will increase his T levels or just do something good for his sperm, dammit! It's a change for him to lift weights for 2 hours a day, so FX it does some magic down there.

AND I haven't spotted or felt a cramp at all this 2ww, which makes me think that my cutting out fat and carbs for 2 weeks really messed up my body/cycle, and that I really needed a progesterone boost since I've been taking that in this 2ww too. I feel way more "normal."

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for normal!!

How fun...a nice buff husband Might be just what your TTC sex life needs!

5dpo and temp still climbing nicely...still can't believe how late I ovulated though!! Can't see me getting pregnant with such an old egg!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I spoke too soon. Ive just started spotting. So now i have decided to start a health kick. On monday im going to start exercising, drinking more water and eating healthy, no alcohol blah blah blah. Hopefully i can boost my fertility naturally that way, and im giving DP a hard time about his smoking. He said he will try to quit on monday, we shall see.
    I'm sorry Cinss
    Still not full on AF yet though?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    Yay for normal!!

How fun...a nice buff husband Might be just what your TTC sex life needs!

5dpo and temp still climbing nicely...still can't believe how late I ovulated though!! Can't see me getting pregnant with such an old egg!
    How old was it?

MammaJ55 on youtube didn't O until day 30 or 31... I'd never heard of that.. and well, she's pregnant and past halfway through now! She's the one I told you about that took Soy isoflavones... and she has a BOY on the way!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    POP, I'm 6dpo today, but you know, I don't really get all worked up about the 2ww anymore. But good grief, one of us has to get picked off the TTC list this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a good note, my DH has been tasked with becoming giant muscle man for the coming ballet season. The artistic director wants him to be super buff as the opening ballet we do, he is the star of and has his shirt off in a few scenes (most notably when he gets violently staked through the heart in the end, always lovely to watch). So, he's been working out A LOT lately, and I'm hoping this lifting weights will increase his T levels or just do something good for his sperm, dammit! It's a change for him to lift weights for 2 hours a day, so FX it does some magic down there.

AND I haven't spotted or felt a cramp at all this 2ww, which makes me think that my cutting out fat and carbs for 2 weeks really messed up my body/cycle, and that I really needed a progesterone boost since I've been taking that in this 2ww too. I feel way more "normal."
    Lola, Your hubby sounds like he has a fun job! And that muscle building WILL sway BLUE!

I hope June is your month babe!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD29!!! That's one old eggie!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post