Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Auroara, at least you have a raincheck and not a 'no'! I saw a pic of your belly in another thread. You look lovely

Lola, my DH gets really funny when I mention DTD two days in a row. Not matter how many times I tell him it's fine he always asks. He just needs reassurance I guess. Ballet dancers always have a nice, toned body. Is your DH quite muscle-y too? My DH has very muscular arms and shoulders. He's working on toning his abs at the moment. He motivates me too which is good.

PoP, hopefully you're having an implantation dip today. FX!

Cinss, yep I have used the cough syrup. It doesn't do much for me though. I'm going to take some more this arvo and tonight just in case. Good on you for starting your health kick. Feels great after you have done exercise doesn't it? I love the feeling. I just did my weights workout so am feeling pretty good now I'm trying to toilet train my 2 year old daughter as well. My first was so easy, she was fully toilet trained, night and day, by 27 months.

I got a +ve OPK this morning, woofriggenhoo! We'll dtd this afternoon and probably tomorrow. I have an u/s at 2.45 tomorrow afternoon so I will know if I have O'd by then. I'm hoping I will O later tomorrow because then we'll be able to get another attempt in before O rather than after O.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you catch the egg, Bec!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I agree, nice little implant dip there today POP
    LOL that is what I was thinking too
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hola everyone....I fell off the TTC boat some where around Dec time frame and want to get into the grove of swaying....i thought i had pretty good plan in place but I am now totally lost and back for the basics... I dont think we are ready for another baby just yet but I want to make my body blue friendly in case we decide in the next couple of months...feels great to find some familiar ones on these threads...TTC5- I am sooo thrilled to see the news that you are getting your boy,,, WOOOOHOOOOOOO! Is Hobber/LBAM/LOLA around?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello melon!
    Thanks for the 'grats!

Hobber and Lola are around and LBAM time to time too x
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much guys!! I am not getting my hopes up this cycle and not testing until 13dpo if I don't start spotting then (thats when I usually start to spot). I feel totally normal!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Bec why does FF give you those white dots on your chart, with some blue ones?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by melon View Post
    Hola everyone....I fell off the TTC boat some where around Dec time frame and want to get into the grove of swaying....i thought i had pretty good plan in place but I am now totally lost and back for the basics... I dont think we are ready for another baby just yet but I want to make my body blue friendly in case we decide in the next couple of months...feels great to find some familiar ones on these threads...TTC5- I am sooo thrilled to see the news that you are getting your boy,,, WOOOOHOOOOOOO! Is Hobber/LBAM/LOLA around?
    Hi Melon!

If I were swaying now, I would get the personalized plan from Atomic. It does cost a little bit of money, but I think it would be worth it for someone to plan everything for you! There is a lot of new info on the site too--ATomic has written up new essays. Good luck!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Bec! FX for you!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Hi Melon!

If I were swaying now, I would get the personalized plan from Atomic. It does cost a little bit of money, but I think it would be worth it for someone to plan everything for you! There is a lot of new info on the site too--ATomic has written up new essays. Good luck!
    I would get a plan too... Was planning to until I got preggers a few months early lol. I think even if you didn't follow it to the letter, it's worth the cost for a great summary and personalized recommendations
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast