Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hope.ful, congratulations

dloui, looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing that baby is nice and healthy.

I had a scan today which showed one almost mature follice. My doc wants me to trigger on Wednesday but I did another OPK today after I got home from the scan and it was positive, the darkest line I have ever gotten. I don't think my OPK yesterday was a true positive, just an 'almost' positive. So I actually think I will O before the trigger. I'm going to do the trigger anyway, it can't hurt!
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck Bec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pop - tested yet
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Bec!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is POP today? so quiet without her around...maybe she's taking a nap or sleepin since she is "up the duff"

God, I just love that saying that!!

Did have sex this weekend, and it was pretty good. Felt a bit odd on my end, but I still enjoyed it!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY BEC!!!!! FXFXFXFXFXFXFX!!!!! I am so hoping this is a good month for you. I feel so much better after a good workout, too. I am really liking how much I am motivated to do lately, too. Been hitting the gym 4-5 times a week. I just CANNOT get this belly fat off me, though. I feel like an old woman with a tubby apple shape, and I hate it. I have definitely lost inches on my butt and thighs, but this belly is stubborn as all hell. And my DH is not a big beefy guy, he really had the classic ballet dancer build, which is broad on top with more arm and shoulder muscles than pecs, and he has a great butt, but lean and muscular is really their ideal. Male ballet dancers have to keep up with the "look" just as much as ballerinas, and they can't be too stocky and bulky, or bean-pole on the other end. But age is working him over, too.....we both are struggling to get the same results we used to much easier back 5+ years ago!

Hopeful, CONGRATS!!!! So glad you popped in to tell us the good news! I hope all goes well and you have an easy and awesome 9 months!

Aurora, thanks goodness you got some nooky finally!

Dloui, I am excited to see your nubshot! I don't blame you for being nervous, I am a hot mess before ultrasounds! You are getting up there in weeks now, for sure!

Melon, yep, still here! Been a while, hope you are doing well! ITA with the others, a personalized plan is a good idea. I think lots of women are having good success with the "methods" here! Glad you are around again!

Skrimpy, how's the moving/selling going? Feeling good?

As for me, I'm 10dpo, and other than being utterly depressed lately for some reason (which does have my eyebrows raised a bit as it is not usually like me, although the infertility thing might be to blame), I don't feel squat, but I don't have any spotting at all, which is a nice change. Man, I was freaking out about that the last 2 months! I think I'll try to test in 2 days, why not. I've got a FRER just burning a hole in my medicine cabinet. I am such a glutton for punishment.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH yea, nice dip there, POP!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    I think I'll try to test in 2 days, why not. I've got a FRER just burning a hole in my medicine cabinet. I am such a glutton for punishment.
    Love this!! FX tho!!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PoP- you're chart looks awesome

Lola-I'm excited your going to test, that you are pleasantly surprised

Bec-yay for O'ing, I'm not sure what a trigger shot does, but hopefully it helps you any way it can

Aurora-Yay for sexy time

Cinss-how is the working out and eating healthier going? hopefully that is all your body needs to give your fertility an extra boost and give you a BFP in June

Hobber-how are you feeling? I wish I was 22 weeks already

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow we are gonna see 3 BFPs in a row!!! for you all Pop, Lola, Bec

dloui my health kick is going great, my arms are killing me typing this haha. I found this really easy beginners get fit plan on the net, it slowly gets me doing a little something each day so by the end of the 45 days i should have a decent level of fitness so i can move onto more hardcore excersises. I havent really spoken about this before but i used to be a smoker, i quit 7 months ago for my sway and i have really started feeling the benifits of that, when i walk now my lungs dont burn like they used to, its kind of weird for me, but i am pretty proud of myself for being able to do it Drinking lots of water which i was really lazy about should do wonders for my skin and hopefully ewcm.

Lola i can totally understand the feeling depressed because of infertility I was pretty bad last week, i actually had to look up a few websites on that topic to see if there was anything i could do to get out of this funk. I didn't think all the BFNs were effecting me so much but i guess that kind of silently creeps up on you, then bam your down in the dumps and angry at yourself and the world. I really hope everyone gets their wish here, and SOON

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, everyone. Congrats on your boy, TTC5!!!!!! How exciting!!
    6 yrs 3 yrs Jan 2012
    due Feb 2012

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast