Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC a BOY, June Chit Chat Thread

I had a quick look and I can't see a June thread so thought I would start it.

Here's to a fantastic month with lots of BFPs!

Auroara, you turned DH down?! Maybe he will get frisky again? You can hope, right?

Lola, what a laugh about the Blue Wiggle. We've been to a few shows but I can't say I have ever been chatted up by a wiggle How funny. That's great that your DH has scored himself the buff role. I love when my DH works out, it's so hot! Glad you are feeling normal again. Sounds like a change in diet may have been what caused all the cramping and spotting last time. I'm not sure about the trigger this time. I asked about it at my last appointment and my doc just said we'll see how the u/s looks. I'm going to ask for it again though.

POP, was your attempt on O day a good one?

DH and I have been DTD every 2nd day. Will do a few more attempts when I know O is closer.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I turned him down..what was I thinking?

He said I could have a raincheck,but seems reluctant to set a date...lol...knowing my luck, it will take him another two weeks just to get over the idea of pregnancy sex!

I love that Lola about the blue wiggle...how hilarious! I haven't seen much of the wiggles, so now I'll have to look up Mr. Blue to see how hot he is!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bec, that is what we are doing also, DTD every other day. DH is intent on that, too, since the urologist told us that is the best timing for max sperm. He fussed at me about making him dtd 2 days in a row this past month, but I felt like the egg would be gone by the time we got to 48 hours. I should have waited though.

Yea, he does have a pretty hot bod, I am lucky there. You guys know he is a ballet dancer, right? He really hates working out, which makes me laugh. I think he hates the gym with all of the meatheads all over the place. He is used to lifting up ballerinas all day so weights are not nearly as fun, I think. LOL I told him he could bench press my heavy ass anytime, I weigh a good 40 lbs more than those girls, at the least. But yea, I think with both of us working out and getting more toned, our sex life will be better. It's not terrible, that's for sure, but it does get difficult when you are tired.....you ladies kwim for sure.

POP, you never know about that egg. It doesn't necessarily mean it's old, it might have just taken a bit longer than usual to mature due to hormones or who knows what. I wouldn't consider this month a bust for you, but hey, let's hope that at the very least, you have a normal o and cycle next time if you aren't preggers now!

And oh yea, isn't that funny about the blue wiggle? I don't think they are together anymore, I never see anything with them except reruns, but my girls are too old for that now. I think one of them, the yellow one?, had a rare and debilitating disease that he was dx with towards the end of their performing days.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Bec it was pretty good I guess. Was in the morning, I O'ed before and 4 times after...Laid down for 2hrs after and nothing escaped for a change until I stood up. Had soooooooo much EWCM!

My temps are different this cycle. Normal after O they rise high and just stay there going up and down a little (sorry you can only see 3 cycles on FF for some reason?)...this time they keep climbing and climbing almost a full degree (.75) Celsius so far (1.35 F)!!! I'm not sick or anything either.
    Last edited by Princess of Pink; June 1st, 2012 at 06:19 PM.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bec lets hope that you the thread starter will be the lucky one this month with a BFP. And POP also Are you doing the SMEP this cycle? I think that is what i will try next time. And i may try the cough syrup next time too, for some reason i need more ewcm. Ill have a look at the other threads to find the exact name of it, has anyone tried that?

I'm hoping you are psychic POP and if i fall preggers this month i should be due around April 2013, so that will be interesting to see. Actually mis2ninos said something close to that also, so lets wait and see

I started my health kick yeasterday, i went for a walk (in the rain) and it was actually really nice, i felt pretty good afterwards, i definatly think i need to get out of the house more and off the computer all day LOL. I drank 8 glasses of water so spent more time on the loo than anything else, i guess its good timing as my DD is just about ready for toilet training, she comes in and hands me the paper haha. Any tips and tricks for a first timer to get 2 year olds on the toilet? She will do it if it is her idea, but if i tell her to she runs away.

The wiggles have all changed now, the blue one is still in the group, but there are 3 new ones including a female.
    Last edited by Cinss; June 1st, 2012 at 09:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Bec lets hope that you the thread starter will be the lucky one this month with a BFP. And POP also Are you doing the SMEP this cycle? I think that is what i will try next time. And i may try the cough syrup next time too, for some reason i need more ewcm. Ill have a look at the other threads to find the exact name of it, has anyone tried that?

I'm hoping you are psychic POP and if i fall preggers this month i should be due around April 2013, so that will be interesting to see. Actually mis2ninos said something close to that also, so lets wait and see

I started my health kick yeasterday, i went for a walk (in the rain) and it was actually really nice, i felt pretty good afterwards, i definatly think i need to get out of the house more and off the computer all day LOL. I drank 8 glasses of water so spent more time on the loo than anything else, i guess its good timing as my DD is just about ready for toilet training, she comes in and hands me the paper haha. Any tips and tricks for a first timer to get 2 year olds on the toilet? She will do it if it is her idea, but if i tell her to she runs away.

The wiggles have all changed now, the blue one is still in the group, but there are 3 new ones including a female.
    Attachment 2953
    Cinss I used Mucinex to get more EWCM it seemed to help, but the cough syrup is Guafessin or something like that

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    Yeah Bec it was pretty good I guess. Was in the morning, I O'ed before and 4 times after...Laid down for 2hrs after and nothing escaped for a change until I stood up. Had soooooooo much EWCM!

My temps are different this cycle. Normal after O they rise high and just stay there going up and down a little (sorry you can only see 3 cycles on FF for some reason?)...this time they keep climbing and climbing almost a full degree (.75) Celsius so far (1.35 F)!!! I'm not sick or anything either.
    the chart I had my BFP on was soooo different then all my other ones, hope this is a good sign for you

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7dpo today...half way to AF. Don't feel anything abnormal at all.

How are you going Lola?

Have you O'ed yet Bec?
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bet your UTD Pop!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like