Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

For those with successful boy sways....

I am starting my sway and will TTC in august so I am geting a little nervous.

What kind of stuff did you eat for breakfast and lunch? For breakfast I usually eat cereal and lunch I usually have a turkey sandwhich. Did your DH follow the diet as well?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I've been quite under the gun the last week!

Eating both protein and carbs together is best for blue. So cereal (whole grain is best) for breakfast (with full fat dairy milk, almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk), juice and eggs, fruit and nuts, oatmeal with a little peanut butter stirred in and some sugar for sweetening, yogurt and fruit, protein bars (Larabar is a good brand), a small steak and juice, a tortilla filled with scrambled eggs and salsa, even leftover pizza are all great options for boy breakfasts.

For lunch, a turkey sandwich is great, esp. on whole grain bread with tomato! Tuna sandwiches, egg salad or fried egg sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, bean/lentil/split pea soups, a hamburger, leftover pizza, stirfries, pastas with meat sauce, bean burritos with or without meat, hearty salads with hard boiled eggs and meat...as long as there is a good amount of protein (15-30 g) and some carbs along with it, that's what you need to go for.

DH doesn't need to follow the full diet, but if he were to increase intake of meat, eggs, fish, nuts, healthy fats, and avoid diet soda, it can help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also ttc blue and would really like to know about the food plan.
    I have posted my sway plan in the lazy sway section, but here it is again

7 am: A big bowl of rolled oats with 1 banana, dried pineapples, dates and almonds with full cream milk. and green tea with lemon

10 am: 1 cucumber and boiled egg salad. and green tea with lemon
    1 pm: a cup of red lentil soup(heard it boosts testosterone) and a bowl of veggies and a protein( usually salmon or tilapia) and I add a little rice.
    3 pm: a banana and a bowl of pineapple (yes I love them)
    5 pm: peanut butter and whole grain toasts with green tea.
    7 pm: beef stew with beef balls and loads of veggies like tomatoes, zucchinis and other seasonal ones as I like them fresh ...should I add a bread with this?
    10 pm: i eat a cup of rice with spicy beef curry.. with lots of potatoes with the peels.

I also drink lemon water throughout the day and finish a coconut and coconut water each day.

Is it ok, should I drop or add anything?

Supplements: Folic acid, vit c, EPO, vit e, and during the 2ww I stop the EPO and add Vit B containing B6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had for brekkie oats with date and banana and whole milk.
    Lunch was either sandwhich steak with grilled tomato and chips/fries, or a salad sandwich with ham. I also had another banana.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For breakfast I ate alot of eggs with toast and cheese,sometimes oats with whey protein powder mixed into it with strawberries, and sometimes waffles with egg whites and I also had some type of fruit with my breakfast as well. For lunch I did turkey subs or wraps, tuna fish sandwich with avocado, left overs from dinner the night before so things like steak salad, meatloaf sandwhich, chicken salad, and I also ate lots of veggies with my lunch. For snacks I usually did dried apricots, almonds, toast with peanut butter and sometimes dark chocolate with almonds and I always had coconut water during the day with my snack.

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Annita2003 View Post
    I am also ttc blue and would really like to know about the food plan.
    I have posted my sway plan in the lazy sway section, but here it is again

7 am: A big bowl of rolled oats with 1 banana, dried pineapples, dates and almonds with full cream milk. and green tea with lemon

10 am: 1 cucumber and boiled egg salad. and green tea with lemon
    1 pm: a cup of red lentil soup(heard it boosts testosterone) and a bowl of veggies and a protein( usually salmon or tilapia) and I add a little rice.
    3 pm: a banana and a bowl of pineapple (yes I love them)
    5 pm: peanut butter and whole grain toasts with green tea.
    7 pm: beef stew with beef balls and loads of veggies like tomatoes, zucchinis and other seasonal ones as I like them fresh ...should I add a bread with this?
    10 pm: i eat a cup of rice with spicy beef curry.. with lots of potatoes with the peels.

I also drink lemon water throughout the day and finish a coconut and coconut water each day.

Is it ok, should I drop or add anything?

Supplements: Folic acid, vit c, EPO, vit e, and during the 2ww I stop the EPO and add Vit B containing B6

it sounds great

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This has some great ideas!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of great ideas! You can have whatever you like to eat really, just be sure you are getting 3 meals and 2-5 snacks, with protein and carbs at every meal and snack. 90 g protein a day, 2000-2500 cals a day depending on how much you weigh and how many calories you burn.

Eating 9 servings of fruit and vegetables, 2 eggs a day for non-vegetarians and 4-6 for vegetarians, and nuts once a day as a snack!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ