Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Moon / Full Moon

Hi everyone

How much weight should be given to dtd during full moon to ttc boy? I want to try this year and from what I can see I ovulate close to / or on the new moon each month! So should I wait till 2013 to ttc? I really don't want to and so I am hoping that the full/new moon ion effect doesn't play a huge role.

And slightly off topic - according to the chinese calendar I'll have to wait till December to try for a boy!

Too impatient but want to do everything I can to give myself the best attempt and just wondered what your thoughts are. Thanks in advance x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI SaraLou

I wouldn't put too much weight into it I concieved my DD on a full moon and the chinese chart said Boy too. I also had the shettles boy timing too. (We weren't swaying I was just trying to figure out what I was having before my gender scan).

My DD was concieved about 2 months before we planned to TTC (work commitments) and I was on my last week of a diet I had been on for 3 months and I was exercising 1hr plus everyday. So looking back I had a really good girl girl sway in spite of Timing, chinese chart and full moon

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Saralou! I'm loving all our new blue swayers!!!!!

There ~may~ be some weak science underlying moon phases but it has nothing to do with ions and in fact, the IG ions are probably totally inaccurate. I have a full explanation of the moon and how it might sway (and also tips on how you can gently change your O date over time without using drugs) here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...naception.html DO NOT wait until 2013 to sway. That's just not necessary and tons of us have gotten boys in new moon and girls in full moon.

RE the Chinese Gender Calendar, it doesn't work. We've done tons of threads on it both here and on IG and there is absolutely nothing to it. In fact, by waiting until December, you may actually hurt your sway because there is some science that indicates a "boy peak" of conceptions in the Northern Hemisphere from Sept- Nov, and if you wait till December, you bypass something that actually may help your sway in favor of something that's just superstition!! Please read this for a full explanation of the boy peak: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi both - thank you for your replies!

Looking at my diet with my dd I did the perfect sway too (I think!), I never ate breakfast, ate food with very poor nutritional value and was underweight.

Thanks for the fab info Atomic Sagebrush and for the links....this site is excellent, and makes the whole swaying process
    seem a little less daunting when there is so much info out there on the internet!
    x

x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I second the Chinese calendar thing-def. didn't ring true for me.

Let's see, I don't know what the moons were for me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraLou View Post
    Hi both - thank you for your replies!

Looking at my diet with my dd I did the perfect sway too (I think!), I never ate breakfast, ate food with very poor nutritional value and was underweight.

Thanks for the fab info Atomic Sagebrush and for the links....this site is excellent, and makes the whole swaying process
    seem a little less daunting when there is so much info out there on the internet!
    x

x
    Sara I was just working on your sway plan and I thought the exact same thing. You may as well have been swaying pink! In addition to the diet you had the BCP and your husband's job is thought to sway pink as well. I feel very good about your chances at blue with a few very easy changes.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ