Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck September blue swayers chat thread!!

Slightly belated but better late than never lol!!

Well thers great success with 5's gooorgeous little man being born and yahmamas recent blue u/s:

I'm doing a bit rubbish atm but have the advantage of not even ovulating atm due to b/f lol, so I have some grace time

I'm taking daily fish oil, coconut oil, pre natal,folic acid and royal jelly plus a heaped teaspoon of wheatgrass powder in tbe morning so hopefully the base is there.

My exercise has dropped off but I am pushing the double pushchair around again with school started back up.

I've currently got a bloody coldsore on my lip from lack of sleep and stress due mainly to dh, he never turns the telly off and when he does thats when davy chooses to start his in and out the bed fun d'oh so my body is sending out run down messages, not good!

My diet is pretty crap aswell due to not being able to do a proper shop and then being too shattered to get my brainin gear to prepare anything decent. Ì think I should do a wekly menu to help mysf out abit?? Watch this space for weekly meal planner idea!

I'd love to hear what everyone else is doing so I can get some more ideas and inspiration, I find checking in here more lately helps remind me what I should be doing.

Hope to chat with you all a bit more soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to send a quick massive hug to my friend ZB I hope your little lady is melting everybodies hearts as we speak, then I can start persuading you back in here for real xxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck everyone

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL to everyone else too this month. I should be TTCing right about the end of the month of first couple days next month.

Kind of nerve wracking that is getting so close. My last two days my diet has been bad and I definitely haven't eaten enough in the morning. I just have a gut feeling that is a big factor to me getting a DS so it's hard when I know my blood sugar has been messed up. Oh well, like any other diet tomorrow is a new day.

Who else is TTC this month????

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elp - I can't believe your over here talking about your next one! You're a mad woman lol You swaying for another boy or just going with the flow?

N710- be aware of you're diet but don't freak out about it, boy moms skip breakfast and eat crap every now and again too. A few bad days don't mean you're doomed. fx for a speedy blue bfp
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by waffles View Post
    I love reading all the successful sways! I'm pretty sure I O'ed yesterday or Friday so now I've started the dreaded 2ww. I'm already ripping apart my sway thinking of everything I could've done differently. Is this normal?
    oh its completely normal, I ripped apart my sway every month. There's always something you think you could of done differently but nothing can be 100% perfect.
    Good luck

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a list of things that I hadn't done or done wrong. I needed to know why I was going to have another girl but at the end of the day the little things didn't matter and I got my little fella gl hun.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck swayers!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 3P1B, I do have to remember that.
    It's funny, your complete family is exactly what I have now. I am hoping it isn't too overwhelming if we end up with 4 girls and 1 boy. We'll see what happens

ELP-you sounds like me too. My littlest is 6 months today and I am trying. I have really liked them so close.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    n710, good luck with you attempt this month! And as 3p1b says, don't worry about a few off days of diet in the bigger picture these won't make any difference at all When was your LO born? Davy was 18th March this year, a successful sway so I'm a great believer in swaying Did you sway before??

Jen Yes, I'm swaying again I know as soon as my cycles start up again I won't be able to let any eggs go, so I thought I may aswell be in the blue zone as I know both Davy and Charlie need a lil bro!

Waffles! How exciting in the 2ww!! Kup on symptoms ok And I'm another one who picked apart their sway lol, I had pretty much zero cm so almost prayed for a bfn lol but the rest off the swaying must have done their magic and we got Dave

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast