Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BD in the am for blue??

Hello!
    So...is anyone specifically BD in the morning hours to TTC their blue? It sounds logical to me since both of my girls were at night but then again I would think most ppl DTD at night so Im wondering if anyone has found any truth to this. It sounds easy enough to include in my sway so wondering if anyone else is!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't bd in the am for my boy sway(and wont for the next one) with 4/5 small children it just wouldn't be practical+ OH gets up at 4am for work.....not liking the sound of that lol
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived my DD with a morning attempt. But for this sway we will be DTD in the am on O day and the evening on the run up
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a man's testosterone is higher in the am. That is the only connection I would have heard.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks gals! I guess it wouldnt hurt..maybe do a morning and evening attempt? Or is that too much...Both of my DDs were one time deals so Im thinking maybe DTD both days I have EWCM might not be a bad idea??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have 6boys. i BD mostly with all at night like between 8pm- 11pm . My last failed sway like at 1am.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It makes no difference. When we're swaying we are trying to tap into big changes, not little day to day changes that everyone has naturally. I've always TTC at night and gotten 4 boys and a girl that way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can't hurt to DTD in the morning when DH count is highest and his Testosterone is high. Probably one of those 'can't hurt, might help' things.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I have a little bit of mixed feelings about that, because if you're BD in the morning really quick, panicking every second because the kids might wake up and then having to leap out of bed right after, and you can't relax enough for female O, then that would be worse than a more leisurely BD in the evening - I don't think it makes much if any difference at all, so I think people should feel free to do what works for them and not feel like they HAVE to BD in the morning for blue. You don't. I got 4 boys and NEVER BD for any of them in the morning.

My advice for blue would be to have at least 3 attempts, one the night of pos OPK, another the next morning, and then again that night, so you would get any benefit from morning BD that way regardless.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great advice AS! So I dont plan on using OPK's..I feel like I have a very good idea from charting and EWCM of when I O. I ususally have two days of EWCM and then O the following day..I was planning on doing two attempts O-2 and O. Would you suggest I try for three instead? Is there enough time for the sperm to build up between an evening and next morning attempt? So maybe BD the first evening of my EWCM, the next moring, and then again on the second day of my EWCM in hopes I O the following day?
    200720102013 Successful sway thanks to Gender Dreaming!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast