Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Help with my blue Sway

Hello there, I am new to this site and have been on other gender sites up till now.

I have been studying swaying over a year ago and we started out attempts August 2010 when me and DH had both been on supplements and diet for at least six weeks.

[LIST=1][*]In August - I didn't fall pregnant
    1. In September - Again I did not fall pregnant and then when I started to study my sway I realised that I should only use 5ml of eggwhites so I probably over did it and killed the sperm!
    2. We then skipped October/November
    3. Then December we tried again but I missed ovulation
    4. Then we skipped January because my DH was not following diet and we didnt want to risk it
    5. Then we tried this month Feb!! Both of us had followed diets and supplements, and timed BD 12 hours after getting +OPK.

So here I am in the 2ww...

I am really nervous because I got +OPK on d12 7am in the morning (first time I checked since 10pm the night before), we dtd at 7pm that evening. I got a -OPK the next morning at 7am on cd13. And when I checked my cervix at 10pm that evening my cervix was low again. My DH had taken me out for dinner on cd13 during the course of the evening I felt like I was coming down with a cold. The next morning when I woke up cd14 I had a full blown flu, I am ill in bed pretty much the whole day and still today cd16 I feel ill.

Sorry for the long message but my concern is that I have read having a cold sways pink and maybe my immune system being weak may have affected my sway in anyway??? I have held off taking any medicine just in case it has an impact on my sway.

The fact that my cervix position had changed on cd13 does that mean conception had already happened and then that means the egg is already fertilised so now the sex is determined? So it really doesn't matter what happened afterwards??

Can anyone help me?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First, none of what happened was in your control. I assume you know when you O and did the same thing you have done before but timing is the least effective way to sway so as long as you were on the diet, supps and the EW, etc. I think do way more than timing

Interestingly, the only day from the paid for study we have on here from a lady that runs a swaying consulting firm strongly sways pink is 3 days before O.

You did everything in hour power. I hope you can find comfort in that and I hope you feel better!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your sway sounds good. That same timing got me my 2yo boy I also was sick when I conceived my DS2! FX for you to get a blue BFP!
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, this one sneaked past me this morning!!

If you got a negative OPK and your cervix changed position, you were already pregnant (or not) by the time you got sick. I wouldn't worry about it in the slightet!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all so much, I feel reassured. This 2ww is agonising anyway without feeling as poorly as I have and worried about the effects. All I can do now is pray........

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll join you and also send gobs of blue dust your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GOOD LUCK!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interestingly I was doing some surfing on this and having a cold or flu symptons can be an early sign of pregnancy. On some networing sites women claim they have come down with the flu just before getting a BFP.. some say its due to your immune system weakens whilst your bodies is preparing for implantation...

To be honest in my case I think I caught the flu to soon after dtd so don't think there is a link there, but thought others might find this interesting to read.

BTW I am still waiting for BFP today is 8dpo!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a cold linger when I got a bfp, and the fact that I couldn't kick it made me very suspicious. FX you've got your little guy baking in there!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hun, I hope so too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast