Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lilpigs View Post
    Ladies, how long does it take the hpt to turn negative after mmc? I started spotting on 18th Feb. I'm wondering if I'm feeling a bit odd because af might be due, thanks x
    It is different for everyone but you should start getting negatives soon or you may want to see a doctor. ((hugs)). I lost a twin with my 4th son, so it seemed like I had AF (or I would have thought I'd miscarried if I had known I was pg) but really I had a baby on board the entire time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AS that must have been a real bittersweet surprise xx
    When I tested the other day I used an afternoon pee, so I have one hpt left and will test it tomorrow morning, hopefully it will come back all clear ready for next time. I think I found the reason for the cramps and queasiness yesterday, we all have raging diarea! lol, and the kids are taking it turns to vomit d'oh So it was the dreaded bug in the house as I realised late in the day as I sat on the loo for the 8th time I wish af would hurry up so I know where I am, this is such a waiting game isn't it!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, i'm swaying blue too. Just finished my first round of clomid so waiting to see doc on Thurs for scan to see how my follicles are developing. I hope clomid helps me fall preg, i've been trying for a yr now & i'm getting old, haha! I'm hoping too that i dont have issues with cm

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Babydes, how's the Clomid making you feel? Did your doc end up giving you estriadol or whatever the estrogen supp is called? I'd go with some preseed or ew for sure. I know this is going to work for you!!!!

8LP, SO sorry you all have the bug, there is nothing worse than watching your kids vomit. Hope you feel better soon and your tests are clear so you are ready to go again soon.

So, I had those weird pains last night (which was 5dpo) that I remember having around 6dpo the month I got pg, which got me a little excited, but still wondering if I actually O'ed or not. Still taking opks, will see what they do today. I have a feeling that I did, because I had all of the o symptoms that day, including the pains and increased sex drive. My cm was sorta non-existent this month, but we preseeded it.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait for you to begin testing Lola!! We'll be here cheering you on. I have a really good feeling that we are gonna have a string of bfp's soon and a very high success rate!! or maybe thats just the testosterone talking lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, girl! I hope you are right about a bfp parade, some of us are WAY due to get a good sticky bean! Speaking of testosterone, I noticed a hair on my chin the other day, and I got EXCITED about it...then I promptly plucked it out. Never had that before, so I am sure my testosterone is up.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lilpigs View Post
    AS that must have been a real bittersweet surprise xx
    When I tested the other day I used an afternoon pee, so I have one hpt left and will test it tomorrow morning, hopefully it will come back all clear ready for next time. I think I found the reason for the cramps and queasiness yesterday, we all have raging diarea! lol, and the kids are taking it turns to vomit d'oh So it was the dreaded bug in the house as I realised late in the day as I sat on the loo for the 8th time I wish af would hurry up so I know where I am, this is such a waiting game isn't it!
    It was def. bittersweet because since I thought I had AF, I commenced swaying pink, with a strict diet and supplements for two weeks, then DTD when I thought I was due to ovulate and thought I got pregnant that month, not realizing that I had actually been pg for a month. We didn't realize till 20 weeks because the twin's placenta stayed behind and kept growing and it took some time till they noticed that I actually had two separate placentas, then we realized what had happened.

That's why I am so insistent that people test every month before they start their AF-O supplements even if they think they had AF!

I'm so sorry that it's taking a while to get an all clear, I hope AF arrives shortly so you'll know where you are in your cycle! Feel better soon!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Thanks, girl! I hope you are right about a bfp parade, some of us are WAY due to get a good sticky bean! Speaking of testosterone, I noticed a hair on my chin the other day, and I got EXCITED about it...then I promptly plucked it out. Never had that before, so I am sure my testosterone is up.
    Wow that is exciting Lola! I had a hair on my chin since I was about 18 that went away on the girl diet!! (granted I did still conceive an opposite but still!) So I think that's super encouraging.

I also had those cramps in early pg with DS 4...KFX!!!!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; March 8th, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    Hi Ladies, i'm swaying blue too. Just finished my first round of clomid so waiting to see doc on Thurs for scan to see how my follicles are developing. I hope clomid helps me fall preg, i've been trying for a yr now & i'm getting old, haha! I'm hoping too that i dont have issues with cm
    Good luck babydes! BE sure to try the Robitussin/Mucinex to help with your CM!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But since I think the science supports that more nutrients sway blue and less nutrients sway pink, I believe prenatals sway blue.
    I think you are right. I remember a study showed that more boys were born from mothers that took prenatals prior to getting pregnant. Makes sense.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast