Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How important is diet if all other factors are favourable for your sway?

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on my sway and have been taking supplements for the last few weeks and reading up on timing and ph.

If i can achieve a PH of 8+ using BSF and preseed and having a big O before husband ejaculates is this enough as i'm not sure i understand what the diet does in addition to these factors.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but would love if someone can explain the benefit of diet as my understanding is that it is to raise ph but if ph is favourable at time of DTD should this not be enough?

Cheers
    xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PH hasnt really been scientifically proven to help with swaying, but diet has. I know on other sites the main aim was a gaining a certain PH but here diet is the main factor, by telling your body you are in good condition for a boy or poor condition for a girl. Have a quick read around before your attempt just to make see if theres any last minute changes youd like to make

Im short of time atm, but will find you tomorrow to see if theres anything I can do to help

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most believe diet IS the MOST important of all the sway factors
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree. Without diet, it's not really swaying. PH is largely a myth. Swaying is about changing your habits, your condition to yield a different result.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, diet is critical, sorry. As Atomic would say, drop everything else first before diet, it's THE most critical element to the GD style sway.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi GerryO,

I would say Diet is way more important too. I started out like you believing that it was pH that swayed but after reading atomics essays and other peoples sways before I started planning I am now a firm believer in the diet and supplements

Atomic has a great essay here on the Ph Pickle

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-pickle-2.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet sways the most, its not about ph its about the condition of your body at the time of conception and you need to be on the diet for a minimum of 6 weeks for it to be effective.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of us are able to achieve a successful sway without the diet. I am one of the few that was able to do that believing only in lubes, supplements, and ions alone. BUT The general consensus on this site is to do the diet.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not stupid at all! There are no stupid questions, only things that haven't been explained well enough yet.

Personally, I do not believe pH sways in the way that other sites claim and you can read about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Even if I am 100% wrong and pH really does make a difference, trying to sway via pH alone is like trying to cure a heart attack by giving CPR - it may help a little bit at the time but really there were things you should have done before it ever got to that point that could have prevented the entire thing. pH, even if it works, is at best only treating the symptoms, it's a quick fix at best and easily overcome if your body is well and truly set for pink.

By changing your diet, you allow your body to manufacture hormones testosterone and estrogen, which in turn increase CM substantially and that in turn raises your pH anyway. You also convince your body that a boy has a better shot of survival, because boys need more nutrients from conception on http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html Aside from conception, including a nutrient rich diet in your sway makes your body better able to sustain a boy during pg. 140-160 boys are conceived for every 100 girls and they are so susceptible to lower nutrient intake that many are lost early in pg and the ratio falls to 105 or 106 boys for every 100 girls. We don't want to go to all the trouble of conceiving a little man only to lose him due to lack of nutrients.

If you are concerned about diet, the High Everything Diet is a lot healthier and easier to stick to than the IGD/FGD is and we've had quite good results with it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Some of us are able to achieve a successful sway without the diet. I am one of the few that was able to do that believing only in lubes, supplements, and ions alone. BUT The general consensus on this site is to do the diet.
    Also, Butterfly was swaying PINK. I think diet is even more important for blue swayers because boys do need those nutrients for optimal odds of sticking.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast