Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DH vegetarian TTC blue

DH is a vegetarian & i'm wondering if this could affect my blue sway. I eat lots of red meat but is this enough to get me my son. What can i add to his diet to make up for not eating meat?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this in another thread but for anyone who stumbles upon this one...

What the wife eats is much more important than the husband, because in nature, mothers tend to raise the children so the foods they have access to will better predict whether they have enough nutrients available to produce a healthy son to grow big and strong (most females, even ones that are small and weak, are usually able to reproduce, but males MUST be big and strong in order to fight off competitors for mates). Your genes want to "bet" on which gender child will be capable of handing down the genes to the next generation.

That having been said, having a big strong husband with high testosterone also can help predict whether a son is a good "bet" for handing down your genes.

Make sure he eats a lot of salt and healthy fat, and as much protein as he can in the form of beans, nuts, eggs. And lifting weights will raise testosterone.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 27th, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ