Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Elements and Cass,
    I've had lemon water, mixed grain cereal and green tea
    An hour or so later had fresh dates and V8 tomato with maca, supps and boiled egg.
    Mid morning had a banana, dried apricots and salted nuts.
    Lunch had turkey breast, avocado, tomato, whole egg mayo and IB lettuce on w'grain. Juice of blended V8 tropical and fresh Kale and few bits of dark chocolate with roast almonds.
    Will have green tea and a fruit platter with some olives and nuts at 3pm with the kids (maybe some sardines in tomato sauce mashed on some crackers too).
    Dinner tonight is taco's.
    Also went to the gym and drank a litre of water - yippee

Seriously, how do you guys do cereal before bed??????
    Maybe I need to eat a smaller dinner.....
    I

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elements i struggled with volume too, but really you dont have to eat heaps, it just has to be healthy, and with in the protein + carbs guidelines. You can get most of your vegies and fruits down as a juice.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    luvalittleman I used to eat larger meals but now on the HE diet, I don't eat as much for lunch or dinner. Sometimes it is a struggle to eat something before bed and I hate feeling full when I go to sleep. Some days I only manage half a cup of cereal but most days I try and eat a full cup of cereal before bed (I eat it out of a cup .

I also drink green tea and enjoy having a piece or two of dark chocolate every day. I used to eat a lot of sweets to get by during the day so this diet has been a massive change for me!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to eat very little Cass and same old thing most days. The biggest thing for me is the red meat and potatoes adn all the fruit.
    Cinss, do you know where you can buy preseed in OZ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can check the preseed website for local stockists, you may be lucky to have a chemist near by that has some, i wasn't though and had to get mine off ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cass I'm the same, I used to survive on sweets and toast for the day, so having to think about what I'm eating instead of opening a packet takes some getting used to

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Waffles, I cant believe your scan is so soon!!!! Fingers crossed for some of them fantastic blue shots or two

Welcome new blue ladies

Adia, for your attempt!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and best of luck to all the new blue swayers.

Waffles wishing you all the best for your scan on Thursday. Everytime I think I am having a boy I stop myself and start thinking that this baby is a girl too. I have only had one baby dream so far, and that was in the 2ww of me just after delivering a boy and I was trying to get him to feed.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of cycles messing up, mine are too! I always had about a 32 day cycle and would o on cd20 but ever since i added the supps my cycle is all wonky! I have charted for years but my cycle was so predictable that i wouldn't needed too. Now since i started supps in august my o day is earlier and my cm is not the same. I had a pretty clear temp rise this morning and it is only cd15! And i am not taking epo, i was in august and saw how messed up that cycle was so i stopped taking it. I am only taking a prenatal, fish oil, b complex, and extra folic acid.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Super Mom of 6 Girls; November 16th, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah its amazing how a few tablets or powders can change your cycle like that, it was so frustrating. I slowly dropped everything but fish oil and prenatal by the time i got my bfp.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast