Good luck luv....
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the support ladies, I appreciate it

Blueplease - sorry to hear you got a BFN. Any signs of AF yet?
    Luv - I hope your 2ww goes by quickly - I am sure it will given the holiday season.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Thanks for the support ladies, I appreciate it

Blueplease - sorry to hear you got a BFN. Any signs of AF yet?
    Luv - I hope your 2ww goes by quickly - I am sure it will given the holiday season.
    No sign of Af yet but expecting it friday/ Saturday. So until that comes I'm still holding onto hope as I know cinss always gets her Bfp later. But I can tell Af is on way. All the tell tale signs although have had these for the last week. Only difference is really sore bbs which I don't normally get but I think this month isn't my time. Just wish it was a few months back and not coming into the holidays. Oh well. If it is negative the plus side is being on the diet will only jel my sway although I'm so over the eating like everyone.

Cass.. Got everything x for you x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get a nice surprise but like you said, if you don't then you will be able to do the diet etc for longer which can only be a good thing for your sway. But I agree with you, all the eating is tough, especially when you are out and about with the children!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cass, I have just been reading about early bleeding and thought I would attach this :

Bleeding in early pregnancy is always worrying, but it's also surprisingly common. About 15 to 25 per cent of women experience bleeding early on in their pregnancy. There can be several possible reasons for it.

You might be experiencing "breakthrough" bleeding. Pregnancy hormones cover up your usual hormonal cycle, but variations in those normal cycles still go on. Some women notice breakthrough bleeding at around the time they would usually have had a period as a result of this "background" variation in hormonal levels.

Also, in the very early stages of pregnancy, there can be a day or two of light bleeding as the fertilised egg implants, and the placenta starts to develop. Implantation bleeding is thought to occur at about the same time as a period would have been due. This makes it hard to tell whether it's implantation or breakthrough bleeding. However, it's thought that breakthrough bleeding rather than implantation bleeding is most likely to be the cause.

Occasionally women will experience a cervical erosion (a softening of the cervix), which can cause bleeding in early pregnancy. Bleeding can also be associated with a vaginal or cervical infection or a polyp (a benign growth). These three conditions could all result in some bleeding after intercourse.

Read more: What could bleeding during early pregnancy mean? - BabyCenter

Just to let you know, I had a MC at 5 1/2 weeks between DD1 and DD2 and the cramping had me in bed unable to move for 24 hours. Apparently bleeding is not that uncommon and doesn't have to mean worst case scenario.
    Stay positive, we are all thinking of you.
    xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cass when do you get your blood results?
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info luvalittleman, I appreciate the effort.

Minimatron - I am waiting to get through to the nurses now. I know that they have my results as I called earlier and they had to wait for the doctor to review before looking at them (standard procedure here).

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the bests Cass... how did it go?
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got the call. My hcg is very low so that combined with the bleeding is pointing strongly towards miscarriage

I have now started cramping a bit and the bleeding is getting heavier.

I will get my hcg taken again tomorrow to confirm. Results can take up to three days but I hope to get them back within a day, like I did with these ones.

Sorry to put a downer on the board. Let's hope for some happy BFPs soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Cass, i know early m/c can be very painful physically, if you feel like it is over dont be afraid to take pain relief and heat packs will help

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast