Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is that???? Like accupuncture?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    What is that???? Like accupuncture?
    Yes, she did the moxibustion along with accupuncture. It was just on a thicker needle and the cone burned for 20 minutes or so, but the needle remained in through the rest of the session along with the acupuncture needles.
    Mom to
    7w5d no heartbeat, naturally miscarried at 9w4d 11/17/2011

currently preparing to sway for starting March 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Yes, she did the moxibustion along with accupuncture. It was just on a thicker needle and the cone burned for 20 minutes or so, but the needle remained in through the rest of the session along with the acupuncture needles.
    Ok, gotcha.....I think my acupuncturist mentioned that to me once. (I only went for 4 sessions, too expensive and she wanted me to stop ttc for 6 months while the "therapy" took effect. Not happening at 35yo, LOL.)
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First two boys were conceived while I was a vegetarian (although I didn't eat terribly healthily), I ate a ton of cereal and drank a lot of coffee. DS1 was an oops, DS2 was planned (girl sway). W/ ds2, I was taking Vitex, Cal/Mag, cranberry, acidopholus. With both, frequent bd (almost everyday). Since DS1 wasn't planned, I don't know when I Od or anything, and I had my O date wrong with ds2, so not sure when they were conceived (Ds1 was conceived in May and DS2 in June).

DS3 was not planned - I missed a week of bcp. At that time I was student teaching, so I was stressed out, got little sleep, and had just finished bfing ds2. I had just lost a lot of weight. I was eating less cereal then - I mostly ate breakfast sandwiches at school (although I was still eating a bowl of cereal at night). Still drinking a lot of coffee. Oh, and I was no longer a vegetarian. Not sure when he was conceived in relation to O - it was in March, though.

With all three, I was taking Allegra for allergies. I also hate artificial sweeteners, so I rarely used them. I really think our tendency towards boys is genetic - I know that's been disproven, but dh's family is very boy-heavy, and I have 4 nephews and no nieces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, Jennasue, that is very interesting! Maybe you are right about the genetic disposition to boys, but here's to hoping your next is a pink caboose. Thanks for sharing!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Wow, Jennasue, that is very interesting! Maybe you are right about the genetic disposition to boys, but here's to hoping your next is a pink caboose. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks! I also think maybe the frequent bd has something to do with it, since that's been a constant with all three boys. I don't think I can talk my dh into abstaining for this one though.

Good luck to you, too!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I got DS we were BDing almost every day, maybe every other. He was a 5 day cut off (we weren't trying, I just O'ed early). I was doing moderate exercise, including weights. I always ate a big breakfast and was really healthy in my eating habits. Conceived in October, chinese gender calendar was right on. Full moon phase, orange juice, lots of snacking
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola- yes, it worked for me and several other ladies I mentioned it to on IG a while ago. I will bear in mind what atomic said though and not make it too hot.
    2007 2010 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE 4 nephews and no nieces...in my family, we have 7 b and 1 g cousins BUT the problem is that some of those people are not even genetically related to each other (one is adopted and another is a "kissing" cousin.) And the one with the girl IS genetically related to others with all boys!! I know it's hard to believe, but it really can be simple coincidence.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, thought I would add in my tuppence worth here.

I have 2 boys and swayed for neither - didn't even know it existed!!

DS1 - He was conceived about the time I got married!! We decided to stop being careful as we got married and would see what happened. I had lost a load of weight partly through wedding stress and by eating smaller portions but I think I had probably relaxed that as the wedding day approached! We DTD once before the wedding unprotected then quite frequently from wedding night onwards. I suspect I O on the day we got married! I always propped my hips afterwards and never J&D. Anyway, I came home from my honeymoon pregnant!

DS2 - We decided to TTC again and we DTD every day/other day between the end of AF and O and fell the first month of trying. Again, I always propped my hips and never J&D.

My diet for both of them was similar in that we would eat red meat (mince beef) probably twice a week. would often eat prepared food (chicken kiev, breaded cod etc). I always ate breakfast - usually porridge. With DS1, often ate WW soup for lunch which is quite high in salt and probably sandwiches with DS2. I always drank tea with both (3-4 cups a day) and would have wine most friday and saturday nights (not to excess, just a couple of glasses expect on my wedding night where i was quite drunk!!). I never took a vitamin and with DS1 didn't even start folic acid until I knew I was pregnant!

Hope that helps someone and my blue dust is free to a good home......

Good luck xx
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast