Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't remember if i already posted here...

I have two boys. With my oldest, I didn't really know about TTC so we just used saliva as lube (sorry way TMI). I was skinny at the time. 5'7" and weighed 110. But I was young (19) so that was just normal for me. I hadn't lost or gained weight really. I can't remember what I was eating but I remember at that age eating a lot of crap. Like Taco Bell, etc. LOL. I also smoked when I conceived, but quit as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Oh, at that age I was going out drinking alot too. I was also taking a daily women's multivitamin. Again, quit when I got pregnant.

Second boy was 5 years later. I was probably about 120 or so at that point, so still thin. Can't remember what I was eating but I was faithfully taking a prenatal since we were purposefully TTC. It was taking a while so I bought some Preseed and OPK's. BDed 3 nights in a row when I got my positive OPK. Also used Preseed. It did the trick because I got pregnant that month.

I wanted girls both times SO BAD! But they are sweet and I love my boys to death.
    Last edited by annabel♥lee; October 22nd, 2011 at 10:15 PM.
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I look back to ttc our boys, alot of the things we did were what we would do if we were swaying for boys. I didn't realise it at the time, I just wanted to maximise our chances of getting pregnant.

On DS1 I was on a health diet, I had eliminated dairy and wheat flour, was eating soda bread made with spelt flour and drinking soya milk.
    We were using Preseed.
    I was temping and using opks, bding all the way through O.
    I was slim but a stable healthy weight, hadn't lost or gained any.
    Taking evening primrose oil, fish oil and vitex.
    And too much information here, but deep penetration, doggy style, orgasm during and after bd.

With DS2
    Was breastfeeding a 20 month old.
    Was underweight, and had lost quite alot over the preceding months.
    Used a lubricant called conceive plus
    Was taking Maca
    Temps, OPKs, Bd all the way through O
    Same again with deep penetration and orgasm during and after.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pangea- thank you for sharing.. have a question about Maca...what is that for? I have heard that before but never really understood what that is for during TTC. You said you had eliminated dairy but why wheat flour? Were you swaying with any of your boys?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maca is a fertility food from South America that is supposed to be very good for improving fertility. For right now, it's kind of an unknown with swaying, but pretty much everything that are good for fertility tend to sway blue.

I'm not Pangaea obviously but a lot of people go onto health-conscious diets where they avoid dairy and wheat products because they are inflammatory and common allergens. So she may not have been swaying, just avoiding those things for overall health benefits.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Loving this! I'll add my info as well:

I salt and butter everything. We eat a diet high in meat (3 x daily) red, chicken, pork. NO MILK EVERRRR. I HATE it. Lots of coffee, diet drinks, and sweets (love cakes and cookies). We used Pre-seed with DS1 and DS2. TONS of EWCM as I took care to get pg ASAP (tons of water, and vitamens, esp. b complex to lenghtne my short luteal phase).

Moderate excercise, usually gained a few pounds while TTC b/c I was like "well, why not gain a few...I'll be pg. soon anyway!) (no idea about swaying).

Had two losses before DS3, and just wanted another baby, so didn't evven research swaying.

Moderately stressed, but not too bad. Laptop on my lap all the time. Always snacked late at night.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the 3 little ones I lost were all boys as well.....I'm so boy friendly it's not even funny. Naturally very high PH as well, with lots of bacterial vag. infections.

My family has a TON of boys as well.....I think it's the whole "you are what your mother eats theory"....we all eat the same, pass down the same recipes, etc. I think our taste buds have adapted to salty meats, sweets, etc. and therefore we all tend to have boys.

I am SO confident that I'll have a girl next, I'd put money on it. I'm already making small changes in my diet now and will continue to do so until we TTC in March or April.

Good luck ladies!!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Maca is a fertility food from South America that is supposed to be very good for improving fertility. For right now, it's kind of an unknown with swaying, but pretty much everything that are good for fertility tend to sway blue.

I'm not Pangaea obviously but a lot of people go onto health-conscious diets where they avoid dairy and wheat products because they are inflammatory and common allergens. So she may not have been swaying, just avoiding those things for overall health benefits.
    Thanks Atomic!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    Loving this! I'll add my info as well:

I salt and butter everything. We eat a diet high in meat (3 x daily) red, chicken, pork. NO MILK EVERRRR. I HATE it. Lots of coffee, diet drinks, and sweets (love cakes and cookies). We used Pre-seed with DS1 and DS2. TONS of EWCM as I took care to get pg ASAP (tons of water, and vitamens, esp. b complex to lenghtne my short luteal phase).

Moderate excercise, usually gained a few pounds while TTC b/c I was like "well, why not gain a few...I'll be pg. soon anyway!) (no idea about swaying).

Had two losses before DS3, and just wanted another baby, so didn't evven research swaying.

Moderately stressed, but not too bad. Laptop on my lap all the time. Always snacked late at night.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the 3 little ones I lost were all boys as well.....I'm so boy friendly it's not even funny. Naturally very high PH as well, with lots of bacterial vag. infections.

My family has a TON of boys as well.....I think it's the whole "you are what your mother eats theory"....we all eat the same, pass down the same recipes, etc. I think our taste buds have adapted to salty meats, sweets, etc. and therefore we all tend to have boys.

I am SO confident that I'll have a girl next, I'd put money on it. I'm already making small changes in my diet now and will continue to do so until we TTC in March or April.

Good luck ladies!!!!
    love your betty white quote! and the 1st one too!

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, I'm new here, but thought i'd chime in:

Have two boys, and with DS1 I was on a health kick and was taking fish oil supps and working out moderately, lost about 10 lbs in a month (nothing fancy, or crazy) eating lots of fish sauteed in olive oil and lemon, eating tons of chocolate still (I used to work in a drugstore and was hard to say no), at the computer a lot, had sex one time on O day itself, loved salty foods, lots of bananas, dried apricots, milk, every morning had oatmeal with milk, ice cream, pasta with tomato sauce, etc

DS2 --> Losing moderate weight again, lots of beef, and olives, etc and similiar diet to before. I was in grad school online at the time and had the laptop on my lap ALL THE TIME! Two big O's with DS2, haha.

Both boys were accident one-shot wonders directly on O day!

Hoping maybe planning will help wtih having a girl
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Hi all, I'm new here, but thought i'd chime in:

Have two boys, and with DS1 I was on a health kick and was taking fish oil supps and working out moderately, lost about 10 lbs in a month (nothing fancy, or crazy) eating lots of fish sauteed in olive oil and lemon, eating tons of chocolate still (I used to work in a drugstore and was hard to say no), at the computer a lot, had sex one time on O day itself, loved salty foods, lots of bananas, dried apricots, milk, every morning had oatmeal with milk, ice cream, pasta with tomato sauce, etc

DS2 --> Losing moderate weight again, lots of beef, and olives, etc and similiar diet to before. I was in grad school online at the time and had the laptop on my lap ALL THE TIME! Two big O's with DS2, haha.

Both boys were accident one-shot wonders directly on O day!

Hoping maybe planning will help wtih having a girl
    Its funny now that i am on the boy diet all i crave is ice cream, i didn't eat it heaps before the diet, just because i read somewhere i should restrict dairy its all i can think about late at night, so thanks for sharing auroara, i wont feel so bad now if i do give in to my craving once in a while.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new to this but I have 4 girls and ttc a boy. Need help please! what should I do and shouldn't do. Thanks for any help

Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast