Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed for my boys without even realising! I was keen to get pg ASAP so took all the supplements to aid fertility - pregnacare conception which contains L-Arginine, epo and flax seed oil for ewcm, ate a diet high in protein, nutrients, red meat, always ate fortified cereal for breakfast, always snacking, always preferred full fat, full sugar rather than low cal versions - I have quite a high metabolism so I'm not fat amazingly!! Always preferred salty foods too. I had DH on pregnacare conception for men, along with omega 3,6,and 9 oil capsules. Used Preseed to DTD. I have a short LP (9 days) so took supplements to try and help with this - vitex Angus castus, dong quai, b-100 complex, and raspberry leaf tea (which all helped to increase my LP) So it's really not a surprise I got my boys! I only realised that everything it was doing swayed boy since I've been looking into swaying girl for number 3.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have three boys and for me what did it was having sex right when I ovulated.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was totally obsessed with TTC for our first- I was also already on supplements because I had wonky long cycles and thought it would take a long time to get pregnant. I charted, took maca root, also vitex (but stopped both in the middle of the cycle as they changed my cycles for the worse).

I ate often and lots of meat, cheese, but also super unhealthy stuff like chips, bacon,etc anything I was hungry for really. I'm naturally thin with a high metabolism but I also am active and love to do weight training as I just think it is the quickest and most efficient way to stay nice and toned. We BD while TTC pretty much every other day and always on O as I can tell very easily when it is happening.

Both boys happened the first month.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First boy was conceived a month after my honeymoon where I pigged out and continued to pig out when I got home. Ate whatever I wanted. Took Fertilaid, Mucinex, lots of BD around O. With my second son DH and I was taking Fertilaid again, I recall I was eating a lot of burritos with salsa around that time. Like I would eat half the jar in one sitting, lol. I was vitamin D deficient so I was taking massive doses of vitamin D. Still pigging out and still had 10 pounds to lose from my first son. I didn't sway for either, in fact I was about to look into a girl sway for my second but we conceived by accident (would not trade either boy for the world, they are my everything). Now looking back it seemed like I was doing classic boy sways without even knowing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have 2 boys,cant really remember how i ate with my first son as it was 12 years ago,lol. i know i always had breakfast,and a lot of ready meals,take aways,drank loads as i was only just 18 and out every weekend (before i got pregnant of course)
    my my second son i think it was pretty much the same,its only these past few maybe 6 years that i have started cooking properly.Again i always had breakfast.Pretty sure it was the ready meals/frozen food that gave me my boys as there packed with salt.
    oh also i took 2 hour dance classes twice a week,so not exercising when we do our sway for a girl this time.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was eating everything I wished at any time of the day. Lots of pizza, mcdonalds, sweets(chocolate). No vegetables and fruits(I never liked them). Didnt excersise at all! Hated gym! Lots of snaks!
    Was sleeping a lot every day. I was in a constantly holiday
    Concieved him in beginning of May.
    Got pregnant most probably with 4-5 days before O in (women on top position) and orgasm same time with my hubby.

I hope you all get what you dream.
    And dont forget....You need to be very patient with boys! :-)
    Good luck!
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, I'm a mom of 4 boys - 2 from my previous marriage, and 2 from my current. I can't remember much about my 1st 2 except that I was a sahm, eating whatever, whenever I wanted. I smoked. Didn't drink though. Lots of eggs and dishes with ground beef - weights all the time! Loved working out hard like that. With Ds 2 I was actually my lowest conception weight (which is the typical pink sway advice), but I think I had high levels of testosterone.
    Ds 3&4 I was a non smoking, but wine drinking, hard working, highly stressed work environment, had lost 2 babies right after we got married so conception was stressful. I ate VERY healthy - very balanced, maybe a little high in fat, every 2 hrs and again with Ds 4, I had lost a lot of weight (30 pounds) but it was from high intensity interval training - lots of strength and bursts of cardio, for a compact period, again, probably so much testosterone. I also drank a ton of red wine with ds3&4.
    As far as timing goes, I tried to away pink shettles style but I had ov early. So I dtd on pos opk (one attempt - total girl sway).
    I'm a bit of a mix match story with probably nothing conclusive to share EXCEPT maybe my diet.
    I hope you get your boys. Would LOVE to trade off some boy dust for some girl dust ;p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was taking evening primrose. I hadn't had dairy in about a year was eating tons of meat and barbeque lots of salt seasoning bscon.and banana

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if I have posted in here before but with ds1 and ds2 I dtd on smiley opk and day after whilst also using preseed. Ds3 conceived exactly on ov and most likely stressed to the hilt. Diet wise I actually think my diet has always been more girl friendly with the exception of less coffee and diet soda which I have only recently started enjoying. My ht journeys produced more female than male embryos overall which has given me the confidence that we can produce a female!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All!
    I never even knew of gender swaying with my boys so this is what I naturally did:

With both my boys I ate cereal every day for breakfast. I actually ate it for snacks too. Lots of cereal- I love it! Cheerios mostly, and sometimes Lucky Charms
    I ate a lot of avocados (at least 1/2 avocado/day). Lots of various fruits and veggies. Dried salted seaweed (It's good! I swear)
    Tons of salmon, halibut, mahi mahi, and poultry.
    Protein shakes (whey Whole Foods brand) with bananas and peanut butter.
    Eggs, fat-free milk, yogurt, and ice cream as a treat.
    Processed boxed rice mixes, mac and cheese, white cheddar shells.
    Bread-most of it white/processed. With my 2nd little guy I was eating healthier whole grain breads/pasta/etc.
    Tons of sushi-this should really be it's own food group
    I took a multi-vitamin (Don't remember the brand), and cod liver oil (Nordic Naturals).

I was at the gym all the time before my first doing cardio, classes, and strength training. With my 2nd I worked out but not as much. I was about 5lbs heavier when I got pregnant with him. I took a walk every night after dinner.

Boy #1 was born in Seattle Washington during the fall. We were newlyweds and had sex almost every day. I have no idea when I ovulated.
    Boy#2 was born in Fort Worth Texas during the summer. I ovulated day 17, and we had had sex day 14,15,and 17.

Good luck to all you boy-swayers. Sending my blue dust!
    Last edited by Makai; June 27th, 2014 at 11:55 PM.
    Katie
    Blessed mom of two amazing little guys: B- 9/08, C- 6/13. Hoping to add pink in 2015!

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast