Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eleena2014 View Post
    I've posted on here before. Come to think of it,I don't know how I ended up with boys. Before I had ds1 which was 13 years ago.lol, I never used to eat my first meal till late...although I think I was having my tea around 11-12.00 at night. I can remember eating quite a lot but not putting weight on. I had pot noodles, ready meals,pizza,don't think I ate loads of meat.never had diet Pepsi.I can remember missing meals quite a lot.ds2 which was 9 year ago was pretty much the same.I always went out every weekend and Got plastered.lol. the good old days. We dtd loads more than we do now.lol. apart from the amount of attempts I think my lifestyle was more girlish due to the missing meals and eating crap?
    Swaying (at least on the Gender Dreaming site) is NOT the "light switch, magic bullet" approach where if you do X,Y,Z you are then guaranteed a child of a particular gender. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html We are about optimizing chances. THere are no light switches, or magic bullets. People can and do get boys or girls eating right off the other gender's diet plans all the time. We are just aiming for what is going to work best for most of the people, most of the time. We are getting good results for pink, great results for blue doing so. In the end, it has to do with what your body 'decided' to do with the messages you send it (not only in diet, but in many arenas in life) and also sheer dumb luck.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I would add to this. I have one boy who I didn't sway for and am now swaying for pink. I conceived in January and was consuming a lot of food and wine as it was my birthday week. I ate tonnes of red meat, chicken, potatoes and tomatoes. Not much veggie stuff, rice or milk. I was also drinking loads of coffee and alcohol and had gained weight prior to conception. I snacked often and ate big meals however have always been a healthy weight (not my figure to ever be fat luckily). I also took prenatals for about a year before conceiving and bd often in the run up to O but with a 2 day cut off (not intentionally). I had loads of ewcm for about a week that month too.

Trying hard to lose weight now but it's proving difficult. Am managing to lower ph through food though and skipping breakfast is not an issue. Please send some pink dust my way
    Good luck blue swayers. Did anyone find their cm dry up a lot on the girl diet?
    Last edited by Bobster; February 24th, 2015 at 03:20 PM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sending you my pink dust

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please feel free to help yourself to my pink dust Im overloaded
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I will gladly take all the pink dust thrown my way! It's so interesting how different this thread is to the one one the Ttc a girl forum. It's shows how lifestyle and diet habits really do play a part. I just worry that I'm not changing enough or that it won't be long enough before we conceive. I also worry that I will feel disappointed if we have a boy next and wI'll blame myself for not changing enough. I love my son so much so hopefully it would be the same with another son I just can't see it yet.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I posted on here a long time ago after having DS2. In April 2013 I conceived DS3 after following the LE girl diet. However, although I followed the diet for a few months and it was a complete change to my usual I did cheat I did feel the diet working (I was certainly calmer) but I don't think I was on it for long enough.
    I am back again hoping for DC4, a DD. I can't believe how boy friendly my diet has become again! I eat 3 regular meals a day, whole meal bread, pasta, brown rice, cook all meals from scratch, maximum veggies where possible, most meals accompanied with potatoes, no diet foods or drinks, all water or fresh juice.
    Sending you all my blue dust
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing and I'll take some blue dust!
    You can have my pink dust in exchange

13. Likes 2lovelyboys, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes many have reported drier CM on diet (pink)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For moms of boys or those whose have successfully swayed boy, do you think you have to add weight with the HE diet? Or can you maintain your weight? If gaining is the best way , how many lbs? And if I ever could go HT, doyou think it would be a good idea to follow a boy sway plan anyway just for good measure?
    I have been an exercise maniac and fear gaining weight but if I can ever convince my husband to try for my much wished for son, I was wondering if a few lbs is good enough.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that anyone of below or normal weight, it really helps to gain a bit. It doesn't have to be gobs, just 3-5 lbs can really help. If you're underweight, you may want to go more like 10-15. But if you are doing the program right, you'll be lifting weights at the same time and this will help you add muscle instead of fat. You may end up looking slimmer even if you weigh more.

For those who are overweight, I try to have them stay where they are and lift weights to hopefully trade lbs. of fat for lbs. of muscle.

In this thread I have a set of diet instructions for blue swayers going HT http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html 5 posts from the top and you'll follow the directions that are in GREEN

17. Thanks CdinGA thanked for this post
Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast