Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!! Thought I'd add how we made our boys although we didn't sway for either. I have enjoyed reading the how we made our girls thread.

DS1 was a big surprise for us. I was on the pill although had been in hospital for the week prior to when he was probably conceived and we didn't take any extra precautions. DH had been on holiday for 2 weeks and so we dtd a lot when he got home. Diet wise, I didn't really watch what I ate but lots of protein - meat, cheese, eggs. Lots and lots of bread - wholegrain. Loved mashed pots made with heaps of salt and butter with gravy - was my hangover cure then. Didn't really eat much fruit and would have veg about once a day. Never drank anything fizzy unless it contained alcohol on a night out. And didnt drink juice. Just water and a ridiculous amount of coffee and tea. Coffee with 2 big spoons of sugar. Didn't work out but was very active. Worked two jobs from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday both pretty stressful.

DS2 was conceived first month off the pill by basically dtd the deed lots. I ate at least two meals a day with loads more veg but still pretty similar. I was at my heaviest weight. We had takeaway once a week. And I drank even more coffee with sugar than before. Was a SAHM but we had just moved and there were loads of problems with our new house so it was pretty stressful plus DS1 was still waking me at least 3-4 times a night. I didn't drink alcohol or at least very very occasionally. Still didn't work out. I did take folic acid with DS2 although nothing else.

That's all I can think of. Good luck and sending lots of blue dust your way.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes goodmom liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We never swayed for either of our boys but they were planned and I always made sure we were both healthy months before. Both of us stopped drinking and both took multivitamins.

I've always had high calorie high nutrient diet. I always made sure I ate a healthy high nutrient diet. Things like, red meats, salmon, tuna, muscles, eggs, olives, olive oil, almonds, walnuts, grain bread, cheese, avocados, spinich, broccoli and nutrient rich vegetables.

Was a huge snacker! So my calories were probably through the roof but mostly good foods. My weakness was fried food, mmm.... hot chips! I was a healthy bmi so didn't feel the need to exercise. Was a couch potato. Although remember lifting weights before my first son.

Dtd multiple times around O and layed with hips propped for 15-20 mins.

Looking back I did everything possible to increase me and my husbands fertility which I believe got us our gorgeous boys.

Good luck ladies!!!!
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I must say... i just love reading this thread ....thank u so much ladies for sharing ...

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We were on the boy sway diet without knowing it and now have our 2 boys.
    Ate red meat, cooked with olive oil and garlic (Mediterranean diet), always ate breakfast ie cereal and milk, ate any fruit and veges - apples, bananas, oranges, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, eggs, cheese, onions. Used salt in cooking and on eggs. Prenatal vitamins both times. DH on same diet, had lots of caffeine, no supplements. Had a good BMI and healthy weight and didn't exercise.

For our 1st boy, we BDed on Ov day as we wanted to get preg. Took nearly a year. Our 2nd we DtD on last day of AF, was supposed to be a non-preg one as I had just gotten out of hospital after an op. We had been trying for a few months before that, and sort of gave up for a bit but got preg straight away anyway. It always happens when you're not trying lol.

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realized I haven't posted yet!

With DS1 and DS2, I led a classic boy mom lifestyle without knowing a lick about swaying! I ate three meals a day with snacks in between. I always had protein with carbs for meals and snacks were often slow digesting carbs or a low glycemic index fruit (think granola with nuts, trail mix, or apples and grapes). I usually ate 1500-1900 calories. I worked out 3-5 times a week for an hour lifting weights followed by cardio. I was very muscular at a low weight.

We BDed every other day from the end of AF and every day once I had EWCM. We usually stopped BDing once my CM had dried up.

With DS2 we thought we had only one attempt (I was depressed after having a miscarriage 2 months prior and not getting a BFP.), but we ended up BDing every day during my fertile window based on his dating scan (I kept track of BDing).

With this little guy I'm carrying, I swayed girl but had problems with my fertility due to a supplement I had been taking for years that I increased because a study mentioned it helped with egg quality. Long story short, to even get pregnant I had to switch to Atomic's fertility diet, add Vitamin D, CoQ10, and Zinc. I also did acupuncture. We stuck to one attempt via BDing every 4 days. I think all the above aided this little guy to join our family !

Dropping loads of my blue baby dust to anyone who needs some !!!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Kitty0911, goodmom liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie82 View Post
    We were on the boy sway diet without knowing it and now have our 2 boys.
    Ate red meat, cooked with olive oil and garlic (Mediterranean diet), always ate breakfast ie cereal and milk, ate any fruit and veges - apples, bananas, oranges, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, eggs, cheese, onions. Used salt in cooking and on eggs. Prenatal vitamins both times. DH on same diet, had lots of caffeine, no supplements. Had a good BMI and healthy weight and didn't exercise.

For our 1st boy, we BDed on Ov day as we wanted to get preg. Took nearly a year. Our 2nd we DtD on last day of AF, was supposed to be a non-preg one as I had just gotten out of hospital after an op. We had been trying for a few months before that, and sort of gave up for a bit but got preg straight away anyway. It always happens when you're not trying lol.
    Just wanted to mention anyone who has had trouble getting pregnant in the past and were BDing on O Day that is actually LOWER odds of conception. A lot of people try to do it that day because they think that is the only day you can conceive, but it isn't and in fact can hurt chances of getting pregnant. It's best to have attempts 1-2 days before O day for best chances of conceiving.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes goodmom, essnce629, Annie82, Kitty0911 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How I got my 2 Beautiful Boys

DS #1

I was 21 when I got pregnant end of October, and it was a full moon. I was working a ton and at my lowest weight. I worked a very physical and demanding job. I'm a vegetarian, so no meat but I was eating quite a bit of soy. Always ate breakfast which was usually cereal with milk or whole wheat toast. Didn't eat as healthily as I should have during the day. Drank a ton of coffee always with creamer (a lot of Starbucks Frappuccinos, too). I quit BCP 7 months prior. I was taking: Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Evening Primrose Oil (I read this helped conceive), and B12. I broke out with acne regularly, and I'm thinking this was due to higher testosterone due to stress. We BD right when I thought I should be Ovulating, but it was just a guess. My cycles were usually 35 days long. I made sure to have an O, because I also read this helped with conceiving. DH drank tons of coffee and worked 2AM-12PM with a nap during the day and then bedtime around 6-7pm.

DS #2

I was 24 when I conceived end of May, and it was a full moon. I was constantly on the run with my toddler and lost all of my pregnancy weight. I took him to work with me (owned my own business), and I was constantly stressed out and physically exhausted. Drank diet Dr. Pepper a lot. Did not get as much sleep as I should have. Tried to eat breakfast everyday. Snacked throughout the day. I conceived while still breastfeeding DS #1. I was taking the same supplements, and I had no idea that Evening Primrose Oil swayed blue. I still had a lot of acne issues. Same cycles of about 35 days and we BD on the day FF told us I should be ovulating. I had an O not knowing that it could sway blue. DH drank the same amount of coffee and had the same job.

TTC a girl differences:

We plan to TTC in 2016 and will try to sway for a girl. This time I am a SAHM and I'm a LOT less stressed. My acne is pretty much non-existent. I'm hoping that this means that my testosterone is leveling out. I am not as physically active now after quitting my very physically demanding job. I'm sure my muscle mass is lower and my fat is higher. :\ I'm staying far away from EPO. I've dropped breakfast cereals and switched from whole wheat bread to white bread. I'm loosely following an LE diet and will be more strict when we are actively TTC. I take Airborne regularly to avoid sickness, and I realized that it contains Vitex. When we plan to TTC, I'm going to quit it all together. I stopped taking Vitamin D. I take Calcium citrate and Magnesium citrate, but might quit them when we are TTC. Trying not to snack throughout the day. I will definitely plan to TTC closer to a New Moon after having two boys while conceiving during Full Moons. Lol! I'm still BFing DS #2 and probably will still be nursing while TTC #3. I got my period back later with #2 (at 15.5 months old) than #1 (at 9 months old). DH has a different work position now. He is working during the day long hours of 9-11 hours. He's a lot more stressed and has gained some weight. Although I don't like that he's more stressed, I'm hoping that it means his sperm are more pink friendly. He drinks less coffee than he did while TTC our boys and has a job walking more than lifting like he was (so less physically straining, but due to the longer hours it's more tiring). I drink a LOT less coffee (1 small cup) and drink it black. I don't drink or cook with cow milk anymore; we use almond milk.
    Last edited by sakurahime; October 9th, 2015 at 11:40 AM.
    DH (28) & Me (28)

(2011)
    (2014)
    Successful Girl Sway!!
    Due July 1, 2017

14. Likes goodmom, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sakura, we are getting great results with coffee and higher caff for GIRLS. Whyever you got your boys, I doubt the coffee had anything to do with it and I urge you to not give up coffee for a pink sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Likes sakurahime, goodmom liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's interesting! I will not restrict my coffee intake then. Thank you, Atomic!
    DH (28) & Me (28)

(2011)
    (2014)
    Successful Girl Sway!!
    Due July 1, 2017

18. Likes goodmom, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a silent mc last month ... since thn i feel v sleepy and m having 4-5 cups of breakfast tea every day ... does anyone know if tht can hurt my sway for boy ... i will make an attempt next month ...
    Last edited by goodmom; October 14th, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast