Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I do try and keep up with the science but I must admit I'm kind of v.basic understanding lol, but!!, if estrogen peaks 3 days before ov, then would a 3 day cut-off be a good shot for blue? And either way sodium and potassium are good for blue,

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Strange, as the same thing happened for me. Six months of nothing except two chemicals, and when I switch to TW and go from 250mg to 600mg Ca I get a nice BFP the first month. I was ill a lot, too while on the alkaline diet because I was aiming for pH8-9 (this was before I reduced calcium, though, so alkalinity could have caused infertility too). Seriously, I wonder whether the gender diet is really supposed to be for people who really follow it?
    Yep, my switch was really similar in terms of diet. I know every body is programmed to know when it is in a healthy state to conceive, and I just don't think mine perceived the IG diet as healthy for my system. And this bfp also came about with me adding a good amount of antioxidants to my routine in both supps and food as well.

And CONGRATS, Freya!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola what ways did you increase your antioxidants?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Yep, my switch was really similar in terms of diet. I know every body is programmed to know when it is in a healthy state to conceive, and I just don't think mine perceived the IG diet as healthy for my system. And this bfp also came about with me adding a good amount of antioxidants to my routine in both supps and food as well.

And CONGRATS, Freya!
    I totally agree, Lola. I suppose it must be different for different women how well the diet is tolerated. My body for sure didn't approve!
    And congratulations to you too ! Talk about date closeness!

ELP, estrogen starts to rise three days before O, then peaks, which causes LH to surge, in turn forcing ovulation. That's where I think the whole three-day cut-off for the girl sway comes from. From what I've read, though it's better to wait until one day before O or try to be spot on. If you do a three day cut-off, you might counteract the effects of the boy diet, depending on how much "good" CM you've got of course. It's probably more crucial for girl swayers to be wary of EWCM, than the opposite, since boy swayers have a tendency to move "with nature". But that's just me hypothesising .
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We did typical boy diet as well! Dh and I ate lots of whole grains (never had white bread), rice, potatoes, tomato sauce/red sauce, pastas, red meat, chicken, fish. Lots of nuts, berries, fruits and veggies galore!!! I drink coffee once a day, black tea. NO DAIRY! I think this is what I need to diff now cause I HATE milk. cheese if fine, but how much cheese can you have per day. this is one area I think I was lacking and that is calcium!! i never had enough calcium. Dh and I work out a lot but I do weights and cardio. We only eat out once a week. Pretty consistent weight throughout my adult life. SALT on everything. And snack consisted of anything chcolate and salty. I love chips, crackers, pretzels, nuts, all that salty stuff! I hope this helps and you can have all my blue dust!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah and with DS2 and DS3 we DTD after a few days abstaining at the first sign of +opk til O!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Now I do try and keep up with the science but I must admit I'm kind of v.basic understanding lol, but!!, if estrogen peaks 3 days before ov, then would a 3 day cut-off be a good shot for blue? And either way sodium and potassium are good for blue,
    I don't believe a 3 day cutoff is good for blue regardless of hormones because of sperm count. Too many sperm may have died off and lower numbers of sperm seem to sway pink somehow, we know not why.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what kind of cut off are we looking at? xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the evening before O is probably best for blue provided that you have a lot of EWCM! No EWCM, no attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, now.. how to pin point the day before... is this when your temp takes a drop??
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast