Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Girl moms Q

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you girl mum's, really appreciate it...I have posted my diet on boy mum's.....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    Iīm really impressed with the typical diet of girls mums... I have a question about it...in many of "typical days" itīs just a coffe in the morning, a sandwich or soup for lunch and veggies or chicken at night...it must be around 600-800 calories per day, musnīt it? I mean, if you girls mum take few calories, are you always loosing weight or do your body "get used" to it and just mantein your weight? thanks!
    Mariposa, I am 5 foot 10 inches and weigh 70 KG. I fit an australian size 10 - 12. You can see by my post above what I have eaten for most of my adult life.
    I think your metabolism slows down a bit after time because you are essentially not fuelling the fire every couple of hours as you should. In hindsight, I was always quite tired however my iron was very low as well. Yes, that was my typical day diet (add in a banana and a chocolate bar and a piece of toast). You would be surprised how quickly your body (and metabolism) adjusts to calorie intake. I have just been on the boy diet for two months and I couldn't bear the amount of frequency of eating protein and carbs every two hours at first but by week 4 I was literally starving every two hours...which was weird for me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to add this to prove how I am such a natural LE eater...

I was talking to my sister the other day, she said a friend of hers realized she had a food addiction when she ate Reese's peanut butter cups for three days straight....I couldn't see a problem with that and I am not a food addict. I honestly think when I am eating LE I could probably do that and not feel all that bad for the first day or two...

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    adia you're making me hungry!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about the hunger vibes...I had to share that tidbit! More PROOF of why I have girls!!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good ideas

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NEVER ate breakfast.

Lunch - Mostly it was a salad and a baked potato
    (I was in High School so it was an option they had everyday that I ate 5x a week. On the weekends I never ate lunch I would eat one meal which was a giant dinner)

Dinner - Whatever my parents made for dinner. But it was always focused around meat. I would eat a crazy large portion because I didn't really ever eat much during the day so I was starving by the time dinner rolled around.

Snack - Most nights I would have a really late night snack. Either dinner leftovers or random junk around the house.

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was trying to lose a few pounds I gained from our honeymoon cruise a few months prior to conceiving dd 1.we started trying that February & of course my luck I got a UTI so I was constantly drinking cranberryjuice.I ate breakfast every morning but on my way to work so I was already starving.it was almost always carbohydrates.waffles or bagel with cream cheese cranberry juice & coffee with cream and sugar.ate lots of turkey @ lunch with mustard and those low fat mozzerella sticks.sucker for baked goods like cookies and brownies.also love berries.ate lots of strawberries & raspberries & low fat yogurt
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh & peppermint tea almost every night
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I had my 2 daughters I was a really bad eater, never had breakfast, always snacking on crisps, biscuits, sweets, chocolate. Only proper meal I had was dinner and 9 times out of ten that was junk, and hardly any fruit/veg if any at all :/ and coke all day long. Trying to do the total opposite now.
    BFP 18/9/2013 its a beautiful baby boy thank you gender dreaming!! My family is now complete

My successful sway
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast