Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Girl moms Q

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI ! when I conceived my 2 girlies .. I didn't like to snack ,I was eating K special cereal with 2% milk most of the day for breakfast , for diner salads or cheese sandwich ..
    Last edited by adolinalexi; August 12th, 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and lots of sweet and using canola oil for cooking

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived both of my girls within a month of losing 20-30 lbs, I was drinking crystal light and diet coke, eating less than 1200 cals per day, very small portions, breakfast was usually 1/2 cup Special K cereal with 1/4 cup skim
    Milk, lots of "diet" snacks, fat free, lean meats, and salads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is filled awesome information! Thanks ladies
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I have to really think back. I was under my minimum weight by 8 kgs for DD#1, 5 kgs under for DD's#2-3. DD#4 I was barely on my minimum weight. I never ate breakfast, skipped most lunches with DD's 1-3. When I did have lunch, Mon-Friday while working, if I ate breakfast it was a bacon and egg Mc muffin, hash brown and juice followed by Gloria Jeans coffee. I would have a kebab and a V for lunch and usually chocolate and a coffee for my 15 min break. We ate mince or sausages most nights with veges and very little fruit. Lots of pre-made sauces for meals. I never had salt on anything (I didn't grow up with salt added to any meal). I enjoyed eating cheese and drinking milk. I was a very fussy, small eater. Looking back, I don't know how I had any energy at all. That's all I can think of for the moment. Sending out as much baby girl dust to all those wishing to conceive a girl
    Last edited by Boysway; January 13th, 2014 at 04:06 PM.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ate very healthy, mostly a vegan menu both times, had lost some weight. With dd2 we dtd/bd every day the few days before O, during O, and the few days after. Missionary position. Prenatal supplements the month before. Nothing fancy.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, I just came across this and it is so interesting! Is there an equivalent one where boy mums can return the favour?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved reading this thanks!
    Mom of 2 boys K-11 and K-7 with due 2/11/17

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrim View Post
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-our-boys.html
    Here is where boy moms can tell what they were doing.
    ah yes, I did this one already, I wasnt sure if there was a separate food thread, clearly us boy mums are the obsessive ones lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was drinking a lot of herbal teas that actually enhanced fertility (I had been trying for over 2 years to get pregnant and was no longer swaying) I wasn't eating meat, drinking alcohol, taking in caffeine, I worked out 4 or more days a week, I was down to my lowest weight since college. I was also taking a lot of supplements. I was eating almost all soups (per a chinese fertility diet) and i did not consume much meat beyond, lamb, chicken and turkey.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast