Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alkaline water and essential oils?

Anyone have any luck in drinking alkaline water or using essential oils to sway blue?

I’m still new to this app and trying to figure out how it works. I bought the membership but I thought I would be getting a plan on what I should be trying. Or should I just be combing through the different forums for information. Just wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GirlmomXOXO; February 4th, 2018 at 03:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've found pH doesn't sway and what kind of water you drink really doesn't matter. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html I don't believe essential oils sway either way but if you want to include those it's up to you. We've found the HE diet and number of attempts really are what help sway blue.

If you bought the membership, that just gives you access to the member only forums. If you want a plan, you'll have to buy a custom plan and Atomic can create one for you. She works with you to plan your sway tailored to you and be your sway coach. Basically you get to have private one on one with her and she'll be able to answer your questions much faster than on the regular forums. I had a custom plan when I swayed and definitely recommend it. If you don't want to get a plan, that's fine, just post questions in the forums and we're happy to help!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Your girls are darling!

The plans are separate from the Dream Membership - there is a lot of info that comes with the DM but not a plan, I'm sorry for the confusion!

Alkaline water is ok if you want to try it but overall we've found much better results with diet, exercise, and controlling number of attempts (plus avoiding some bad things like your hubby smoking, and jogging/biking a lot)

Essential oils are ok, again, I'd not expect them to do a whole lot!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome! Your girls are darling!

The plans are separate from the Dream Membership - there is a lot of info that comes with the DM but not a plan, I'm sorry for the confusion!

Alkaline water is ok if you want to try it but overall we've found much better results with diet, exercise, and controlling number of attempts (plus avoiding some bad things like your hubby smoking, and jogging/biking a lot)

Essential oils are ok, again, I'd not expect them to do a whole lot!
    My husband doesn’t smoke but he is a runner. Should I tell him to stop/limit running? For how long prior to trying to conceive?

What should I do for number of attempts? Reading the forums I’ve seen 3 times in a 24 hour window of positive ovulation result. Just wanted to make sure I’m on the right track thanks again for your help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he's willing to cut back, according to the study that showed running = more girls, they did find that the more a man ran, the more girl-friendly he was.

what we have been doing is have hubby release every 2-4 days (and he can do this on his own or with you, with or without protection depending on your preference) and then go for 3 attempts at or around positive OPK (O-1) So you'd have attempt the night of positive OPK, again the next morning, and then again the following night. The two attempts in the same day would both take place on O Day if timing is super important to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ