Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need consultative opinion on PIZZA!

I've asked the same q on IG, mostly because of the cheese on it ( and therefore the Calcium). And there was this lady with 3 boys (swaying pink) who replied to me that she was literally living on pizza with loads of ketchup when she conceived her boys ( she was manager in a pizza restaurant)
    She said: yes, cheese is great source of Calcium but also is loaded with Sodium ( which is correct).
    So, may I ask as I'm addicted to pizza: are we allowed to have pizza or not and if yes, how often? I'm eating it almost every evening, but with extra ham and less cheese ( if it makes any diff, IDK?)
    ( I'm talking mostly about capricciosa - ham, cheese, mushrooms,tomato juice, origano and/or maybe some sausage)
    I pour tomato juice on my pizza, I believe it's better than ketchup for blue sway?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheese does have sodium, and tomatoes are good for boy diet too... plus pizza can be loaded with lots of meats for protein sources It also has a moderate carb amount... could be very high if your pizza place is using lots of sugar in the sauce. Anyways, I think pizza here and there is fine for a boy sway.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think many swayers here are opting for dairy so I would say if you are comfortable with it, eat it =D
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pizza is a regular in my diet too, I do pizza with a bowl of salad with salt and acv dressing and a bowl of new potatoes, delicious mmm.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I've asked the same q on IG, mostly because of the cheese on it ( and therefore the Calcium). And there was this lady with 3 boys (swaying pink) who replied to me that she was literally living on pizza with loads of ketchup when she conceived her boys ( she was manager in a pizza restaurant)
    She said: yes, cheese is great source of Calcium but also is loaded with Sodium ( which is correct).
    So, may I ask as I'm addicted to pizza: are we allowed to have pizza or not and if yes, how often? I'm eating it almost every evening, but with extra ham and less cheese ( if it makes any diff, IDK?)
    ( I'm talking mostly about capricciosa - ham, cheese, mushrooms,tomato juice, origano and/or maybe some sausage)
    I pour tomato juice on my pizza, I believe it's better than ketchup for blue sway?
    I personally believe it is EXCELLENT for blue. I eat it all the time and ate tons of it the day before I conceived DS 4!!!

If you believe in the calcium then eating it with more ham and less cheese is even better. When I was dieting I used to make pizza with NO cheese and it was really quite good. You can also try sprinking it with nutritional yeast flakes (some people say they taste like parmesan cheese)

Here is a link about the nutritional yeast flakes http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...php?1513-Yeast!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; March 20th, 2011 at 12:47 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great news!
    Unfortunately, I cannot find NYF in this God forsaken place....Can I replace it with barm?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    That's great news!
    Unfortunately, I cannot find NYF in this God forsaken place....Can I replace it with barm?
    Hmmm...probably not, I think the NYF is formulated to be used like a food rather than a supplement. The barm/brewer's yeast is usually better stirred into juice.

It's ok, you can do without it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Coccinelle33
    i eat it all the time also and have lots of boys!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy*duke View Post
    i eat it all the time also and have lots of boys!
    Thank God because it was a consant in my diet too, as much as I tried to stick to the conventional IG diet, I just couldn't leave that out
    2005, 2007, for a healthyin Oct 2011, looks like he's all

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I personally believe it is EXCELLENT for blue. I eat it all the time and ate tons of it the day before I conceived DS 4!!!

If you believe in the calcium then eating it with more ham and less cheese is even better. When I was dieting I used to make pizza with NO cheese and it was really quite good. You can also try sprinking it with nutritional yeast flakes (some people say they taste like parmesan cheese)

Here is a link about the nutritional yeast flakes http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...php?1513-Yeast!
    I mix nyf in my soup and mash potato you need to give it a good stir and it kind of melts up and does taste quite cheesy!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast