Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP! Will BD 4 times in 3 days lower sperm count and sway girl?

We are TTC a boy. We BD O-3, O-2, and O-1 (all at night) but today is O day...wondering if we should BD one more time around lunchtime today being that I know O is close (just over 12 hours from last BD). Or, should we just be done with those 3 attemps. Prior to this, DH had been releasing every 2-3 days. We don't want to sway girl, but also want to get pregnant and have the best chance to conceive a boy. Please help...and fast...if you can!
    Last edited by onthepond; December 14th, 2012 at 08:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds great! It wouldn't hurt to squeeze in one more BD (are you sure you haven't O'd yet?). It doesn't sway girl, you're just trying to get as many swimmers in there to meet the egg.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I know I'm late to answer but it is never a bad thing to DTD one more time in your fertile window.

For TTC a boy, it's ok to DTD more than one time, even several times. What you want to avoid is DTD many times starting before you ever have a chance of getting pg. As long as your fertile window is open and the sperm have a good chance of surviving (O-3 thru O day) then it's fine to have more than one attempt in a row.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Sorry I know I'm late to answer but it is never a bad thing to DTD one more time in your fertile window.

For TTC a boy, it's ok to DTD more than one time, even several times. What you want to avoid is DTD many times starting before you ever have a chance of getting pg. As long as your fertile window is open and the sperm have a good chance of surviving (O-3 thru O day) then it's fine to have more than one attempt in a row.
    This is going to be a harsh comment, controversial and I know people won't agree. However, I don't know why this site advises to BD many times in the fertile window for boy totally in contrast to ingender. Is it just to sound different than ingender? More sperms will increase the chances of pregnancy but how come it will increase chace of a boy??????

I truly believe that my boy attempt failed because of the advises given to me on this site. Unfortunately, ingender site was down around my attempt month and I posted my question here. I should not have BDed twice after +OPK. I should have just BDed once 8-10 hrs after my first +OPK. That's it....however, as advised by people here I did not use eggwhite and BDed twice within 12 hrs. of each other. I wish i never had listened to advises given on this site...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank god 'onthepond' went and posted the same question on ingender. She got a completely contrasting response than what was suggested here. She did not go for any other BD later.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Son4meplz View Post
    This is going to be a harsh comment, controversial and I know people won't agree. However, I don't know why this site advises to BD many times in the fertile window for boy totally in contrast to ingender. Is it just to sound different than ingender? More sperms will increase the chances of pregnancy but how come it will increase chace of a boy??????

I truly believe that my boy attempt failed because of the advises given to me on this site. Unfortunately, ingender site was down around my attempt month and I posted my question here. I should not have BDed twice after +OPK. I should have just BDed once 8-10 hrs after my first +OPK. That's it....however, as advised by people here I did not use eggwhite and BDed twice within 12 hrs. of each other. I wish i never had listened to advises given on this site...
    Because I investigated it thoroughly and found that the science best supports the idea that many sperm are a much better sway than a few sperm are. We don't know why, only that it seems to be true. Timing has been 100% totally debunked by the best science out there and Shettles has been proved totally wrong. I have very thorough explanations about why that is so I won't bore you or waste my time with them again.

I'm sorry you got an opposite, but there were also people who got opposites with IG swaying. They do happen and if it makes you feel better to blame me, that's ok with me.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 14th, 2012 at 02:32 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Son4meplz View Post
    Thank god 'onthepond' went and posted the same question on ingender. She got a completely contrasting response than what was suggested here. She did not go for any other BD later.
    That's her choice and I hope she gets a positive pregnancy test and a boy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS - I never do anything "trying to sound different than InGender" because it is WAY more work for me to do so. I WANT people to get their DG and that is my sole motivation.

For anyone who wants to know how this site came to be and why it is different at times than the advice given on IG, please read this: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic has put her heart and SOUL into the research of gender swaying and also into this website.
    I followed the exact pattern described - having sex several times in my fertile window - to get a GIRL - and we welcomed DS3 into the world. That was well before I found GD and realized there was WAY more to it than that.

It's not all about what WE as women do....especially when trying to conceive a boy - you can't always just turn your fertility up. Your DP also factors into the equation and if he's already got sperm count issues, there's a good chance that no matter what you do, you'll end up with another girl. Although I am sure if you asked Atomic, she could help you with that also!

Atomic, I know I have said this before...but I am SO INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL FOR YOU and the SOUND advice you give. It is appreciated more than you could ever know.

Frankly I think it is absolutely RIDICULOUS to even compare this site to IG - IG is DEAD. There's no upkeep of the site, NO ONE THERE to even give sound advice. It's pitiful that it's dissolved into what it has. Even the Gender disappointment site has deteriorated into nothing more than a bickering mess. There is absolutely nothing helpful or useful about that site whatsoever anymore. Sorry, I was there today and thought about what a mess it was and then I read this. RIDICULOUS.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I feel terrible that all of this is happening off of my post. To be honest, I only posted on IG, too, because I wanted to see if anyone could respond...sometimes it takes a little while to hear from someone. Hubby and I have chosen to follow GD and the advice of Atomic and the other gals on here to help us try to conceive a boy and truly the only reason why we didn't BD one more time was because we felt really good about the 3 attemps we had already had in our fertile window (O-3, O-2, O-1).

Also, I want to share that although we would love to have a boy since we already have our perfect little girl, we would be more than excited and feel more than blessed to have another little girl, too. Honestly, we are truly just trying for a healthy baby...just trying to sway for a boy. Our girl was a one hit wonder before OV (not sure exactly when because I wasn't charting).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast