Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused am i heading in the right direction...

I just wondered if im doing the diet right?! I have for breaky maybe hummous on toast .. Or multiseed ryvita with hummous, a banana, glass of v8 vegetable juice. Then in between id have roasted cashew nuts, pumkin/sunflower seeds. Then for lunch today i made a homemade brocoli, leek and celery soup.. With a roll. Yesterday i had a omellate with tomatoes, spinach and onions. After i made a glass of fresh juice which would have pineapple, apple, oranges, carrots and lemon. Still snacking on nuts. For dinner tonight im having a jacket potatoe with the skin, large portion of salad and quiche. Yesterday i had tofu with brown lental soup with chapattis and a large portion of salad. When i go up for bed.. Whilst watching tv id have a bowl of fruit... Blueberrys, strawberries, grapes, banana again and cherries.

Ive been having pregnacare multi vitamins for 3 months now. I started taking folic acid for week and half now. I started taking wheatgrass at the weekend. I will start my pregnacare fish oil today.

I have preseed ready for next month

I just wondered if u could tell me if i was heading the right way.. ANd if anyone coukd suggest anything

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tomorrow for dinner i plan to make vegetable lasagne with potatoe wedges and salad? Is this ok?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also i forgot to mention im having a cup of green tea per day. Also coconut water

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are doing great, as long as you never go hungry and add protein to all meal. You are spot on!
    Last edited by xxxx; January 30th, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh Im never hungry.. In fact im so stuffed!!! My diet has changed so much. With both my girls it was junk... Cakes... Etc! Found it veryyyy hard saying no to cake and custard last night lol... Insted i opted for a bowl of fruit. I stopped my fizzy drinks before xmas!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your diet sounds great nice and natural ! Which is great for boys.. How long hve you been on the HE diet??
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Ohhh Im never hungry.. In fact im so stuffed!!! My diet has changed so much. With both my girls it was junk... Cakes... Etc! Found it veryyyy hard saying no to cake and custard last night lol... Insted i opted for a bowl of fruit. I stopped my fizzy drinks before xmas!
    Me too, I am tired of feeling stuffed all the time. I actually like feeling hungry when I am not swaying.
    With my body type the blue sway diet is just packing on the pounds. I have probably gained 5-8lbs and my clothes are starting to not fit....grrrrrrrr
    Such a big departure from my normal eating habits!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol me too Ive seriously piled on the pounds but I have to say muscle is part of it too my shoulders look horribly muscular lol.. I actually don't like feeling hungry anymore! I have to eat something if I go past a certain time. But it's horrible the hunger pain I get even though I feel reluctant to eat I HAVE to eat..
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive been on this diets loosely nov-dec. Then it went strict since jan 1st. I know i feel fat! Have any of u ladies bought whey protein shakes? If so which ones have u tired?

We are looking to start trying in after my AF in feb. Feel nervous tho. When are u ladies looking to try?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    Your diet sounds great nice and natural ! Which is great for boys.. How long hve you been on the HE diet??
    Thanks afy.. I hope its enough :-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast