Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

don't want to risk it !!

Have managed to convince DH that swaying is the way to go ...so i have been explaining to him the ins n outs of it all ! and he is willing to take all sups and anything else i suggest .
    Everything was fine until i mentioned the cut off !!! i told him we should not DTD at least 4days before i get my +opk !
    So now i am wondering if i shouldn't risk it at all from AF to O , i suggested we use condoms , just to make sure there are no lil ladies hiding anywhere waiting to pounce lol if i were to O early or anything !
    Any thoughts or anybody who has tried this ?
    This really is our last chance for our son , it will be my 3rd and final c section ! being sterilised after this one .CAN'T take any chances !!

HHHEEEEEELLLLPP!!
    2008 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The stratergy that most of the blue swayers do is - DTD every 2 - 3 days from the end of AF, then as soon as you see a +opk DTD 3 times within 24 hours.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you !
    Very confused too much info everywhere ...We will be trying in june/july and have started the HE diet about a week ago ! so will have been on it for just over 4 mths when the time comes . Really hoping n praying it works !!
    2008 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, my cardinal rule of swaying is, "if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" meaning you have to drop ANYTHING that disturbs your husband's bliss because pressuring him to sway never works and can backfire in a big way. Husbands have gotten so annoyed with the whole thing that they refuse to DTD!

Timing does not sway and you can read why that is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

so PLEASE do not put so much stress or worry into not DTD within that 4 day period. As a mom of 4 boys, 3 of whom were gotten from BD days prior to O (and the other may have been, he was a sneak attack) and then I got my girl from one BD the night before O after 4 days abstain - exactly like what you're planning to TTC a boy!! I can assure you that you do not need to do all that and the stress and worry about it will only hurt your sway.

Cinss already mentioned the pattern that most of the blue swayers on here are using and I give it this is very similar to what most of us boy moms DTD when we got our little boys.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ